5

Kida-Rose POV

It's been two months since the club and all that stuff. Life has practically gone back to normal, well except for the fact that a sex demon is always in my apartment now.

Sinny, as I've decided to call him, mostly cause he hates it, has kept to his word and not used his little powers on me, but he's a little pervert so he's always making some kind of sexual joke. He's met Anna and they get along very well cause they're both little nasties and he's made friends with my brother aka Anna's boyfriend.

As it turns out, we both have a lot in common, besides the demon part he's just as boring as I am. Music, anime, reading and writing are his life like me, he sketches though and paints. We have similar music taste. Slow jams, R&B and throwback music. He's goofy as hell and is always dancing around like a maniac, like right now.

Wet the Bed by Chris Brown blared through the apartment and he was getting his Magic Mike on in my living room.

"I'm gon kiss it right. Yeah. Yeah. I'm gon lick all night. Yeah. Yeah. Girl when I'm inside..."

He thrusted into the air and I bit my bottom lip. He had on sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips, his V line was exposed and an unbuttoned white dress shirt, his abs were on full display. Why? Cause he's trying to kill me.

I shook the nasty thoughts from my head stirring the pot I had boiling and checking on the pie in the oven. It was Sunday and Sinclair and I had a little tradition where we'd cook for each other, today was my day.

I could hear Sinny's singing coming closer and I pretended not to hear him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest, snuggling his head into my neck and whispering the lyrics in my ear.

The song had changed, I didn't know this one but Sinclair sure did.

"I do you right how you like it. You say the words I say goodbye to the silence...." He peppered kissed along my neck and shoulders, with him there was always some type of kissing, touching. He didn't use his powers but that didn't mean he didn't turn me on by himself on a daily.

I turned in his hold. I was trapped between him and the counter and he looked down at me his eyes flashing from blue to black until they were only black. He slowly leaned down pressing his lips to mine in a slow passionate kiss. He was warm and he tasted minty as he dipped his tongue in my mouth molding it with my own and I moaned when his hands gripped my ass kneading it.

He lifted me placing me on the counter as my hands roamed his hard abs, his broad shoulders and up to his neck before tangling in dark hair, pulling at the roots making him groan into my mouth.

"Hop in a jacuzzi. Cool off in the shower and drip......till we soak the bed" He pulled away singing into my ear and Lord knows I wanted to do more than jump his bones right there but a knock on the door had to interrupt.

"Ignore it" he hissed and I obliged, his harsh sucking on my neck completely clouding my judgement.

"Kida honey what's going on in there?" I never shoved someone off so fast.

"Sinny it's my mom!" I whisper yelled and his eyes widened in panic. It was kinda funny actually.

"What?! I'm not ready to meet your mom! What if she doesn't like me?!" I snickered at his panic.

"Firstly my mom doesn't like anybody and secondly don't worry just put on some real clothes, take off the music and be yourself" he nodded pecking my lips before rushing to the stereo and switching off the music before scurrying to my room to put on a proper shirt probably. He has a drawer of stuff here.