Finale Part 1

Cameron's P.O.V

I don't deserve her, she saved my life but I nearly ended her's. I think its time for me to tell her something that I did that is most likely unforgivable. It's for the best. I can't keep feeling guilty anymore. If i'm changing my self, I need to tell her and stop lying. But if I do, it will nearly break her. Stop being a wuss Cameron, you can do it. I just don't want to loose her. My thoughts were interrupted by eyes starring at me.

"Good morning beautiful." I say as Katherine smile and in the mean time my heart is racing.

"Cameron do you love me?" Katherine asks.

"Yeah of course, Why?" I say in response.

"Well since we're in Vegas, I thought wouldn't it be crazy if we get married." She says getting a little nervous.

"Yeah that would be crazy." I laugh off her suggestion as guilt pours in to my veins.

Her face turns into a small frown.

"Come one, we're both madly in love with each other, I'm pretty sure theres no one in my life that I rather be with, and after yesterday sitting in that closet and calling the Jacks I realize that if something ever happened to you, I don't know what I would do without you. We have been through so much together and I want to spend every moment of my life with you and only you. Cameron I love you, and only you. Don't you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" she asks with doubt filled in that question.

Yes I do but I need to tell her something and I'm pretty sure no wedding bells will be ringing once I tell her.

"Of course,babe." Why did I just say that?

"How about in two days?" she says as a smile captures her face. Oh why does she do this to me.

I feel my palms get sweaty as I say these next two words "sounds great."

She starts laughing and I get confused.

"What?" I ask.

" You should of seen the look on your face when I asked you, oh Cameron, I don't want to get married." She says laughing still.

"You don't want to marry me?" I ask shockingly. I feel offended. who wouldn't want to marry me?

"Cameron we're to young and I don't know."

"Hm so you don't want me to be your husband you come home to every night kissing you like this" I say kissing her neck and going down to her collar bone. "Or you don't want people to call you Mrs.Dallas when they see you. Or you don't want to me to surprise you with dinner when you come home. And you also don't want to wear a beautiful diamond ring." I say teasing her with thoughts. Fuck whats wrong with me?

"Hmm as nice as that sounds, I just rather not." She says running her hands through her hair.

"Hmm." I hum. Who wouldn't want to marry me? Shit i'm so cocky.

"Anyways, how do you feel?" She asks.

"I feel like someone shot me." I chuckle

"Well you can thank Bart for that." She says making me laugh but it hurt because the pain was still excruciating to deal with.

•1 week later•

We we're still in Vegas because Katherine wanted me to fully recover before going back. I still haven't told her what happened. I don't think I will tell her. It's best if she doesn't know. I got dressed and left the bathroom as I see Katherine in jeans and a black tank top with a cardigan.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask her starring off in to her eyes.

"Well since you're feeling better, I thought what if we walk around the strip and do things." She says grabbing her flip flops.

I take her hand as she finishes with putting on her shoes.

We walk out to the strip viewing the beautiful places around here. There were many expensive places to go. oh boy shes gonna make me spend.

Katherine's P.O.V

Somethings up with Cameron, hes being super sweet, nice, and even romantic. This is so strange, like really strange. Maybe he has really changed, wow maybe this is the new and improved Cameron Dallas. I always had my doubts about him but now I think this time he has changed.

"Why are you smiling?" Cameron asks a we walk into a casino.

"Because I love you." I say with utter joy.

I feel him getting tense. He seemed nervous.

"Cameron are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah." he said giving me a reassuring smile.

I went straight to a slot machine and started playing.

"You better not get addicted." Cameron says sitting next to me.

"Aren't you guys to young to be playing?" Some guy asked.

Cameron reaches out of his pocket and pulls out two things. I notice its our fake ids.The guys looks at them and gives them back to Cameron and walks away.

"You still have our fake ids from that one time we went to a club?" I laugh.

"Yeah, I thought it would come in handy again."

•Later that night•

The Cameron I was with today is the Cameron I want for the rest of my life. He was so sweet, and he treated me so beautifully and he was just perfect. He opened doors for me, gave me kisses on the cheek(In public!), pulled my chair out, laughed at my stupid jokes, he made me feel so special. I liked this new feeling. Right now we were walking in the humid air on the strip. The beautiful lights lighting up everywhere in Las Vegas were magnificent. It was just amazing especially with Cameron's arm holding on to mines. All of the sudden he stops walking.

"Why did we stop?" I ask.

He smiled then turned me over and I see like a lake. Then all of the sudden music starts playing and then a water show starts. It was beautiful and breath taking.

"This is cool." I say turning to Cameron.

"Figured you would like it." he says holding on to my waist.

"I regret what I said earlier." I say starring in to his beautiful eyes.

"Huh?" he says.

"I regret saying I didn't want to get married." A small smile comes across his face.

" well then lets get married tomorrow." he says jokingly.

"Sure." I say making his eyes go wide.

"So you want to get married that fast?" he asks tensing up.

"well why not?" I say because after today I realize how amazing it would be to be called Mrs. Dallas and raise kids with him, Just being with him forever sounds like heaven.

"Hm okay lets get married in Vegas than." He says more of as a question.

"That sounds great." I say pecking his lips.

Cameron's P.O.V

Well now maybe I won't tell her at all.

---------------

part 1 was a filler but part 2 is going to be well .. interesting.

Replying to all comments for the next 2 days.