Chapter 32

Cameron's P.O.V

I get in my car and zoom my self back to the house to see all the guys here already. They all look like they can kill right now, which is how they should be looking like. This is all my fault.

"Were gonna fucking get her back." I say opening up the front door.

"I will kill for her." Sam aka fucktard says.

I take them downstairs to the basement and I take this flower portrait off the wall and too see the secret brown door.

"Where the hell does that go?" JC asks as me and Taylor smirk.

I open the secret door to view lights flashing on all around the room to see my guns everywhere and some other cool weapons.

"Wow." All the guys say astonished but Taylor.

"Okay here's the plan everyone grab a gun and a spike thrower."

"Whats a spike thrower?" Nash asks.

"a spike thrower is basically a ball and you throw it at a person and then the spikes come out, so be careful."

He nods and grabs a gun, along with the other guys.

After we all have everything with us we get in my car. I go on my phone and track where he is and he is in a old abandoned house from the 70's.

The whole car ride was silent and when we pulled up across the street from the house. I spot 2 guys by the front and 2 more guys by the fence that leads to the backyard.

"Okay Sam and JC get the guys in the front. Matt and Nash get the guys at the fence and then Nash give me a singal to let me know when the coast is clear and me and Taylor will get inside through the windows to find her, dont shoot until we are inside because then Jake will know." I say as I watch Sam's eye roll when I said I was going to get her. Gosh I fucking hate this kid.

We quietly exit the car and split up in our teams holding our weapons. Me and Taylor wait for our signals as I watch whats going on. I watch Sam and JC hide in the bushes in the front yard and throw the spike thrower causing both men in the front fall to the ground. I then see Matt and Nash run up straight to the fence where there was two guys with one swift motion Nash knocked one of the guys out to the ground as Matthew repeatly punched the other one out of pure anger. Nash looked over at me and gave me a singal to come. I run to the fence along with Taylor right behind and I see a window that was unlocked so I pushed it up. "Goodluck" Nash says as I take my body inside along with Taylor. I hear a scream and then yelling from a girl not just any girl Katherine. Me and Taylor look at eachother with worried faces. I take a deep breath and track which room its coming from. I find it and put my ear up agisnt the door to hear three familiar voices it was Chris, Jake, and Katherine.

"Cameron will never fucking save you!" Chris shouts.

"Yeah hes to dumb enough to even find you." Jake says..oh poor stupid Jake.

"Leave me alone!"she basically cries out.

I glance at Taylor and count down from 3 to 1. Once I said "1." Me Taylor get our guns out and knock the door down. Both of Chris's and Jake's reaction were funny because they were surprized. I couldnt see Katherine because both of them were covering her.

Taylor takes a shot and Chris and hes dead because Taylor repeatedly shot him Jake had a scared look on his face and I chuckled.

"You're gonna fucking die." I say getting right next to him that I can feel his breath becoming heavy.

"At least I die knowing , that I was HER first love and HER first kiss, HER first everything and she will love me forever more than you. You wouldn't hurt me because she would hate you."