Chapter 38

Katherine's P.O.V

•Day Of Carter's Birthday Party•

I awaken my eyes and feel Cameron's arm tightly griped on to my body.

"Cameron." I say trying to wake him up but he continues to snore .

"Cameron." I try again.

Still nothing.

"Cameron if you dont get up I will dumb cold water on you.". I whisper in his ear.

A smile cracks on his face but he wont open his eyes.

"Cameron either you get up or I get up and go by myself ." I say knowing his eyes would bolt open. Which they did.

"Alright now that you're up, we can start to get ready." I say about to pull the comforter off but then I feel him pull me back in to his chest and kissing me on my forehead.

"Cameron!" I laugh.

"Its to early." He says stretching one of his arms as the one lands around my shoulders.

"its 12pm and the party starts in four hours and we have to pick up Jacks from the airport and we need to get Carter's cake." I say getting him off of me.

"you're so pushy." he says getting up and checking his phone.

I laugh and go in the bathroom to take a shower. I swiftly take my time getting in the shower. I turn the knob to all the way hot so it was steaming in the shower. I grabbed my shampoo and enter it in my hair. After my shampoo is washed out I grabbed my conditioner and rubbed that all over my hair and closed my eyes as I washed it all off, I felt lips press on my back. Cameron let his lips travel down and up my back as he gripped my hips tightly. Then he took his lips to my neck and moved one hand off of my hips and with that one free hand he used it too push my hair back as he sucked my neck.

"Cameron stop." I say turning around facing him.

"I just want you." He says whispering in my ear.

"Not right now. Maybe tonight." I say reaching for the shower door.

"I'm leaving that maybe out of your sentence." He says as I grab a towel and dry my body off.

I then grab my hair dryer and plug it in to the wall and then I take my straightener and plug it. I dry my hair and then straighten my brunette hair. As I go walk in to the closet, Cameron comes out with a towel eyeing me up and down as I also am in a towel.

"Cant wait for tonight." he says bitting his lips.

"I said Maybe." I say looking for a outfit.

I picked out a strapless black and white high low dress with leather sandals. I changed and then went downstairs to cook some brunch. I cooked 4 waffles, two for me and two for Cameron. I grab two white plates that had some sort of floral design and stacked two on each plate. I grabbed syrup and drizzled it on both plates then I took the whip cream and made a smiley face.

"I smell food." Cameron says walking in the kitchen wearing jeans and no shirt.

"Here." I say handing him the plate as I start eating.

"I would say thanks but this is your job anyways." He smirks and I glare at him. We eat and then Cameron puts on a blue and black tank top.

•skips car ride to airport•

"Where the hell are they?" Cameron asks being impatient.

"There probably just getting their luggage." I say calming him down.