Chapter 7

Katherine's P.O.V( Edited )

Thinking Cameron would be a nice guy and say he would go with me but he didn't, so I decided to call Taylor and ask him as Cameron was driving.

Phono convo (k=Katherine t= Taylor)

K: Hey Taylor

T: Hey sweet thang

K: *chuckles* (Cameron glares at me)

T: So whats up?

K: I was wondering if you wanted to um come with me on Sunday in my car to go back home

T: Sure, sounds fun.

K: See you then!

End Of Phone Convo

"So you're going with him." Cameron says.

"Well I don't feel like driving by myself at 10 at night."

"But why-

I cut him off " Would you rather have me by myself falling asleep driving?"

"Maybe" he says under his breath.

"Really Cameron?"

"Really Katherine?" He says mimicking me.

For the rest of the car ride it was silent and when we got back to the hotel I just went straight up to my hotel room. I take a shower and then afterwards dryMy hair and put it in a messy bun.I slip on my Taylor Caniff tie dye shirt(the one from his merch) with black spandex and huff socks.

I upload a video on youtube that was the cinnamon challenge with Sam which we filmed a few weeks ago. I hear a knock on my door and open it to find Taylor , Cameron, and Nash.

"Hey guys, come on in." I say as they walk in.

"Whats up?" Taylor asks jumping on the bed.

"Just uploaded a video, what about you?"

"Cool and nothing, hey when we go back on Sunday I get to drive." He says grabbing a blanket and sitting on the couch.

"Fine just be careful with my baby" I say jumping inside my blankets on the bed. I lay my head on the headboard and turn on the tv.

"What do you guys want to watch" I ask

"SCARY MOVIES" They said in union.

"Do you guys enjoy giving me heart attacks?" (a/n:you know who u r)

"Yes." they all said.

"let's watch Paranormal Activity 2 through 5" Nash says grabbing the remote from me.

"Ugh, boys" I say grabbing a pillow and covering my face with it.

The movie starts and Nash gets a blanket and gets cuddly with Taylor,which was funny yet cute.They have an awesome bromance.

Cameron actually stayed on the ground and I was a little disappointed that he didn't come and here with me but oh .We were finally at the third movie and I was getting tired and Nash left the room because of his mom telling him to go to bed and Taylor went with him. Cameron was still on the floor and I yawned because it was so late and so did Cameron.

"You know you can watch this on the bed" I say breaking the silence

He gets up and keeps his distance by sitting on the edge of the bed. As the fourth movie starts, I can see Cameron getting closer to me. I then lay my head down on the pillow and try to shut my eyes. I hear the tv go off and the door shut, and I open my eyes to see Cameron gone.