Chapter 10

I crawl out the window and jump off the ledge. Ow. My ankle. Okay, that hurt. Ugh this is all your fault, Cameron. I walk all the way to the diner which wasn't too bad. Only about a 20 minute walk. I go to the back and I see Walker already coming towards me. I wonder what's he's going to say.

"Hey, Katheine. I've missed you a lot." He says engulfing me in a tight hug but I don't hug back.

"Hi." I say plainly. He needs to know I'm not gonna forgive him that easily.

"You're still mad." No shit, dumbass.

"Mhm." I mumble. He started coming closer to me so I stepped back.

"You are going to have to forget this and let it go, Katherine." He says harshly. Hell no, I wasn't. He came another step closer. I stepped back.

"I should've known you weren't gonna say sorry. I don't know why I bothered. I should've stayed with Cameron." I immediately regretted the last part I just said.

"Cameron? What the fuck are you doing with him? I thought I told you to stay away from him." He stepped closer again.

"Erm.. I have to go.."

"Yeah, wouldn't want to keep you from sluttening up with him and all the other guys, huh?" He said angrily, taking another step forward. I can't believe he said that, again.

"Fuck you, Walker. I'm out of here. I can't believe instead of apologizing you just said it again." He came even closer so now there was only a foot of space between us. I started to step back but then my back hit something's cold. The brick wall. Why the hell did I agree to meet him at the back of the diner? Then something I would've never expected happened. He kissed me. I immediately pulled away.

"What the hell, Walker?!" I was pissed. He calls me a slut then kisses me?

"Don't act like you didn't like it. I mean, if you can fuck all the other guys, what harm will I do?" He said and before I could figure out what he meant, he began kissing me again. I tried pulling back, but this time the kiss was much more forceful and not to mention I was against a wall with my arms pinned against the cold surface.

"Walker, STOP." I managed to finally get out. Then I felt one if his hands grabbed both of my hands together while the other lowered down to my butt, making me gasp. Pretty soon, his hands started to go up to my top pulling up my shirt. The next thing I knew I felt Walker being ripped off of me but I couldn't see by who. Then I see someone I never thought I'd see, Cameron. He punched Walker and he fell to the floor almost instantly.

"Let's go." Cameron says pulling me by my arm to his car.

"Umm. Thanks, Cameron.." I said awkwardly when we got in the car.

"You're living with me."

"What?"

"I mean, you're moving in with me."

"Okay crazy no . who are you to tell me what to do."

"I don't fucking care what you say. You snuck out today. And you're not safe alone."

"I snuck out today? Um excuse me but I don't live at your house. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Did you forget that if it wasn't for me you'd be getting raped?"

He was right. But there is no way I'm moving in with him.

"Yeah. Okay. Thank you Cameron. But I'm not moving in with you. Sorry."

"I told you I don't care already. You need me to be there so nobody hurts you."

"No." He didn't respond. He was driving and we passed my house.