Chapter 35

Katherine's P.O.V

The man I saw in front of me looked unrecognizable. His hair was sticking up everywhere and his eyes had bags under them. I knew the man was Cameron. His body still looked like a Hollister model but his face was a different story. I felt bad for him because he looked as if he went through the worst week of his life. HE starred at me with wide eyes like he was shocked. I wasn't sure if he wanted to see me or not. He walks inside pushing past me and going straight to the living room. I guess he didn't want to talk. I wanted him to just hug me or something but I guess not.

I walk into the kitchen not wanting to go in the living room. I went to the fridge and grabbed some fruits to make for a smoothie. I made strawberry & banana smoothie but I made enough for five people so I poured it in five cups.

Then I walked in to the living room and yelled "I made smoothies, if you guys want some!"

As I started to walk back to the kitchen I see everyone running in to the kitchen and I mean everyone. There was only four cups left. Jack J, Carter, Matt, and Shawn grabbed them before anyone else could.

"AWW MAN!" Nash yells.

"Its okay Nash i'll just make more." I say making another batch for everyone.

"This is why you're the best roommate." he says hugging me from behind.

I feel a pair of eyes glaring me I look to see Cameron with a full on pissed off look.

After I made the last batch I said. " Goodnight guys." because I really didn't want to be near Cameron. I go upstairs and enter my room which had dark blue walls like the ocean. Their was a bed in the corner and a night stand next to it and a connected bathroom. I go to my suitcase and grab a long t shirt and go to the bathroom and change to just a shirt and black underwear. I wiped my makeup off and I walk out to feel some grab me and shove me to a wall. I look to see Cameron.

"What the hell Cameron?" I say flinching has he placed his hand to
the wall.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL? YOU LEAVE ME A NOTE WITH NO REAL EXPIATION ON WHY YOU LEFT AND YOU." I realized he was drunk and wouldn't remember a thing.

"You don't remember. Do you ?" I said in a low whisper.

"Remember what?" He asks getting nervous.

I didn't answer then he tried putting his hand on my face but I flinched away. He took a view steps back from me.

I then explained everything that happened that night and his eyes were glued to the floor.

"Katherine, all I do is hurt you, I hate myself for doing this to you." Cameron says walking to the door but something in me makes me go behind him and hug him and I let my head lean on his back. He stands still and let his hands go through his hair sighing.

" You should sleep." he says gently and slowly taking my hands off of him not looking back at me while leaving the room.

As he shuts the door, I lean against my door and fall to the ground putting my head in my knees silently sobbing.

I wake up on my bed and I don't remember how I got here because the last thing I remembered was sobbing and falling asleep next to the door. Nash probably carried me.

I take a shower and then straighten my hair. I put on a black crop top with a red skater skirt with leather boots. I wasn't sure why I was dressed when their was nothing else todo. Maybe I should have a meet up at the mall.

Tweet; @KATHERINEZ: meet up at the mall today at 12! come and find me :)

I go downstairs and I see a note left on the fridge.

- Went out to tape some auditions with Cam ~Nash

I sigh and grab a granola bar and my keys. I get in my car and drive off to the mall listening to the sound of my engine.

Ive been at the mall for a good hour now and met a lot of fans, I had one more fan to meet before I left.

"HI!!" The last fan shouts out. I smile and run and give her a hug.

"what's your name?" I ask

"Angelina." she says

"Well lets take a picture."

"Okay." she says being dull.

" whats wrong?" I ask her being nosey

"Its just that you're perfect and im not." she says looking down.

"Haha hun you're perfect, Believe me." I say giving her a quick hug and walking out.

I walk out of the mall and feel the warmth of the sun hit my back. I smile feeling a shriek of happiness tingle through my body. I get in my car and put on my black coach sunglasses and buckle up. Before I start the engine I get a call from Nash.

Convo n=nash , k=katherine

K: hey, whats going on?

N:well me and Cameron were filming when my car broke down on the side of the freeway, can you pick us up.

K: ughh

N: please! no one else is answering.

K: YOU OWE ME A BIG ONE.

N: love youuuuu

K: ya ya, what freeway are you on?

N: the one near Cameron's house

K: K, see you in 5mins

•ends call•

Well this sucks, I don't feel like seeing Cameron neither do I feel like being near him right now because im trying to get over him but will I ever. I mean he is everywhere and its hard to get over someone when you have mutual friends.

I hear a honk making me zone back to reality and I back out and flip off the Car behind me. I drive to the freeway to see Nash and Cameron standing next to their car. I pull up next to them to notice a girl standing behind Cameron and hugging him from behind and holding on tight. I feel my heart shatter into millions of pieces and many questions rolling through my head like was he already moving on?