Chapter 29

A/N WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT. I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO WRITE THIS BUT HERE YOU GO -.- I Wasn't even going to ever write this type of scene but since I did, I made sure not to put that much detail 😂

Song: Ride-SoMo
Katherine's P.O.V

He said" Katherine, the reason why I dont like you to go out with guys because Im afraid that you will like them better than me because everyone is better than me. Im afraid to loose you because I think im in love with you. Heck ever since ive met you, I knew it but just didn't want to believe it."

I run to him and jump on him and he catches me.

"I love you too." I say as I start to kiss him hard and he let his tongue enter and we started to kiss deeply. I feel him tugging my shirt off and we break our kiss for second as it comes off. I feel our lips reconnected very smoothly. I feel him lay me down on the bed.He then starts to kiss down on my neck letting a moan escape from my mouth. He then starts to kiss down on my stomach and letting his hands slide my shorts and underwear off. Leaving me half naked.He then lets his lips find my lips again and I feel his hand go around my bra taking it off during our kiss. He then leans over and grabs a condom and kicks of his boxer. He rolls the condom on and then starts to place kisses on my collarbone. He then looks up at me and asks "Are you ready?"

I nod. He then starts to let himself enter me. Making me wince at first but then pleasure started to come. As his thrust starts to become sloppier he comes undone and rolls off of me. We start to catch our breath.

Cameron then says " that was amazing."

He then turns off the lamp and falls asleep with one arm wrapped around me. I soon fall asleep.

I wake up to feel no one next to me. I hear the shower and so then I get up slowly because I'm sore. I then pick up one of Cameron's large t shirt and put it on. I head downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I smile at the thought of last night and I start to make pancakes. I make 6 pancakes. Three for me and three for him. I stack them on a plate then grab whip cream and made a cute design and then grabbed syrup and let it drizzle on the pancakes. I grabbed some blue berries and placed them on top of Cam's pancakes. I feel arms around my waist and water dripping on my shoulder. I look up and see Cameron with wet hair. He had a grin and then I gave him a plate of pancakes.

"You made breakfast? I should have said I love you along time ago."

"You're right you should have said it earlier." I say smiling and sitting down to eat.

After we finish eating, we start to talk about things.

"Your mom isn't coming back?" I ask.

"I hope not." He says as gets up and put his dishes in the sink.

"Im gonna take a shower." I say standing up and also putting away the dishes.

He leans down to me and kisses my cheek and says " have fun hanging out with Taylor today."
I give him a kiss on the lips and walk away.

I go upstairs and run in the shower. After I take a shower, I straighten my hair and then apply mascara and eyeliner. I go in our closet and grab a floral top and a black skater skirt. I then put on black converse and grab my purse.

I didn't see Cameron or his car so I assumed he left. I get in my car and start to drive to The guys's house. I get in their driveway and then park. I ring the doorbell and see Taylor in a blue bandana and red muscle t with black tight jeans.

"Hey Kat." he says hugging me.

"Hey Tay." I say smiling.

"You seem so happy." he says letting me inside the house.

"Well yeah, when you are with people who make you smile, you tend to smile yourself."

"Thats right, I Taylor Caniff make you smile." he says sitting on the couch.

"Of course Taylor." I say sitting down

"Hey Taylor who was at the -" I see Sam saying coming down the stairs. he sees me and starts to head to the door. I get up and rush towards him to stop him.

"Don't." I say.

"I don't want to talk to you." Sam says.

"I fucking cant help who I love." I say as he opens the door.

"I guess, wait did you say love?" Sam says sounding even more upset.

"Please Sam, I just want my best friend back." I say standing at the door way.

"Just give me time." he says walking to his house.

I shut the door and Taylor grabs my hand and takes me outside by the pool.

He takes out his phone and opens up the dumb vine app and starts recording.

"Hi everyone this is my best friend Katherine." he says then he pushed me in the pool then I screamed "I fucking hate you." and the six seconds were up.

I was getting out of the pool and Taylor lent me his hand and I pulled him in.

"KATHERINE YOU'RE LUCKY I DONT HAVE MY VERSACE BELT BUCKLE ON"

He says coming closer to me in the pool. I then splash water at his face and it was fun. Then we heard a voice saying

"What the hell?"

We look up too see Cameron.

Me and Taylor start cracking up.

Cameron puts his hans out for me and stupid stupid Cameron I grab his hand and in a split second Taylor does too and we both pull Cameron in.

"TAYLOR WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" Cameron shouts.

"Aye It wasn't just me it was your girlfriend too." Taylor says in the his Southern accent.

I start laughing and get up out of the water. As the two boys splash each other. I see Jc, Sam, Ricky, and Nash in the living room. I walk in and all their heads turn to me.

"Don't ask." I say laughing.

Sam gets up and asks to speak to me. I nod and he takes me into the kitchen.

-----