Chapter 13

Katherine's P.O.V

"So where are we going?" I ask as he starts to drive.

"A place" he answered keeping his eyes on the road.

I just decided to not ask more questions because he probably wouldn't give me an answer.

We pulled up to an airport.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON"

"All I heard from you was fuck Cameron" he says laughing.

"You perv, anyways why the fuck are we here"

He doesn't answer he get out of the car and goes on the trunk and carries out two suitcases. He hands me one and I'm guessing it was mine. He hands me a ticket and I look and it says Hawaii.

"Cameron no, I can't let you do this for me, I just needed space not a vacation, this is too much"

"Shut up Katherine we are going, I honestly don't want to her this petty bullshit just accept where going and that's that."

Well douchebag Cameron is back, I really don't feel like arguing with that version of him right now.

We get our suitcases check and we go through security and find our gates. Once our tickets are called we find out rows and sit down.

"Hey I'm going to listen to music the whole way"

"Whatever suicidal freak" he says plugging in his headphones.

What the fuck did he just say, what the fuck. Alright if he wants to act like a douchebag then I'll ignore him and talk to the person who is going to sit next to me because I'm in the middle and Cameron has the window seat and so there is a space for someone on my right.

I turn my airplane mode on my phone and shuffle my favorite playlist. I feel someone breathe right next to me so I look up to see a brown haired cute guy with blue eyes. He was fine but not as hot as Cameron but still cute.

"Hello" He says jamming his carry on,in the top and taking a seat.

"Hey there" I say taking out my headphones.

"You have lovely eyes" he says making me blush.

"So where you from?" I ask.

"I'm from LA, and I'm going on a trip because I just want to relax"

"Ahh same here"

"So what's your name beautiful?"

"Her name is something you should give less fucks about" Cameron says joining our conversation.

"Sorry is this your brother? And my name is Chris" the guy says knowing it's most likely not my brother.

I start laughing and so does Chris.

"No I'm not her brother, assface im her boyfriend" Cameron says in all seriousness.

"Yikes, why would she want to be with a monster like you?"

Cameron's jaw clenched and then realized I how bad this would get , so I suck up what's left of my pride and just lean in and kiss him, he doesn't kiss back at first but he eventually does and after he pulls away with a shocked face I turn to Chris and say "That's why"

Both Cameron and Chris's jaw dropped wide open. I start to feel tired so I slept on Cameron's shoulder which was nice even though I was still pretty passed woke up to Cameron vigorously shaking me.

"WHAT"I scream and notice people staring at me.

"Shit babe, I was waking you up to say we landed"

Wait did he just call me babe? He can't say that, who said I was his.

"Um who said I was your babe?"I say getting up and walking out of the airplane and walking towards baggage claim

He seemed hurt by what I just said an then shakes it off and says "Did I say babe? Shit man bitch was a better name for you"

"Whatever Cameron" I say grabbing our bags and getting a shuttle.

We stopped talking until we got to this fancy hotel were they greeted us with leis.

"Welcome to Hawaii, I hope you enjoy your suite Mr.Dallas" Said the manager of the hotel.

We get in the elevator and I get a call from my manger.

(M=manger, K=Katherine)

M: Hey their sweetie , are you excited about the meet up tomorrow

K: Im not going

M: WHAT!? What about your fans don't you care about them?"!

K: I do, I just have a lot of stuff to take care of and I just can't

M: What's more important than the fans that was the whole plan to move to L.A to meet your fans and do more things.

K: It's just people there and I promise I will go to the next one.

M: I am very pissed off right now, this is unbelievable

K:You know what's unbelievable on how you just won't understand

I end the call.

"Who was that" Cameron asked walking out of the elevator.

"My um manger, but lets just forget it and enjoy right now I guess"

"Oh so you want to enjoy right now" He says with a evil smirk.

"Not like that, I just need to take my mind off of everything"

"Oh I see what you mean" He starts to wiggle is eyebrows.

I playfully push his chest and he takes the key out of his pocket and unlocks our door.

_______________________________________________________

A.N: how do yall like the story