Chapter 27

Katherine's P.O.V

I wake up and I feel my self on a familiar smooth mattress and I smile. I feel Cameron's arms tightened around my waist. I see nothing but darkness because my head is in Cameron's bare chest. I place a kiss on his chest and look up to see him smile. I let my fingers run through his naked chest and feel his eyes shoot up and starring into my eyes. He started to also run his hands through my back causing me to giggle. We then intertwine our fingers and I look up at his beautiful browns eyes.

"Cameron?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we back together?"

"No." he says flat out. I had the most straight confused faced then he started laughing.

"Kidding babe." he says leaning in to kiss my lips but I turn my head and he kissed my right cheek.

"You can't joke like that." I protest.

He smiles then plants a kiss on my cheek and then gets up.

"Get ready." he demands.

"Where are we going?"

"I promised we were gonna go out so yeah." he says going in to the closet.

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I hop in the shower. I start to put on my shampoo and close my eyes to wash it then I feel lips pressing against my upper back. I knew who it was but continued to wash my hair out. I open my eyes to see Cameron standing infront of me. I was about to grab my towel when i feel his body come on top of me. His lips start to lean in and kiss me.He then positioned one hand on the wall and on hand around my waist. I feel him disconnect our lips and start to place kisses on my neck. I then grab a towel and run out. He smiles through the glass and I smile back. I start to blow dry my hair straight then I went in to the closet to pick a Cali tank top with black high waisted shorts . I go downstairs and sit in the living room. I have a missed call from Sam. I call him back.

S:Hey Kat.

K: Hey Sam, why did you call?

S: The more important question is why did you leave and not show up the event and why the hell is twitter saying you were crying.

K: I just had to take care of some stuff.

S: Like what?

K: you're going to be mad.

S: no I won't

K: I kinda got back together with Cameron.

S: I gotta go.

•phone convo ends•

damn it, I can never please anyone these days.

I then hear Cameron's footsteps running down the stairs. He grabs my hand and we are out to the car. I get in and he starts to drive. I start to play back to the start by SoMo. I then sing:

She wanted my heart,
Wanted my soul,
Wanted that loving
But I ain't tryna hold on to her heart
To see it fold.

Then Cameron says" All you listen to is SoMo."

I hush him and then started singing the whole way there. The car stops at a mountain.

"Are we climbing that?"

"Haha Cameron Dallas isn't a nature person. We will take a golf cart."

"Alright Dallas leggo." I say as I make our hands intertwine.

He takes me to a golf cart and we get in and he starts to drive with one hand on the wheel and one hand resting on my shoulder. After about 10mins we were at the top of the mountain. It was beautiful and a breath taking a view. All I could see was trees scattered everywhere and a beautiful deep blue ocean. As I sit down at a elegant table on the top of the mountain, I feel the sun gleaming on me. This was just right. Cameron sits across from me, digging out something from under the table and it was a basket. He opens the basket which contained grapes,bananas, sandwiches, salad, and plates.

"Wow, Cam this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." I say watching him pour my food.

He shrugs and his face is so blank with no emotion. His phone starts to ring and he gives me my plate and leaves the table.

After about 5mins, he comes back with his fingers going through his hair and seemed a little stressed.

"Cameron, whats wrong?" I ask putting down my fork.

"I'll tell you later, lets just enjoy this moment." he says crossing his arms and getting tense. I get up and walk over to him and sit on his lap. I let my arms go around his stomach and my face collide with his built chest. He didn't hug back at first but then he put his arms around me tightly. After a couple of minutes I get up and go back to my seat and continue to eat my food. I watch Cameron get up and take out his phone. He went on his vine app and recored the view, he then spins the Camera towards me and I hide my face causing him to chuckle and then the 6 seconds were up.

"We are not done." he says dragging me back to the golf cart.

"Cameron its okay, I don't want anything else." I say resting my head on his shoulder.

"Trust me babe, it will be good." He says putting on his sun glasses.

With that we exit out of the stunning mountains and into the parking lot. We get in the car and I notice that Cameron is taking us home.

"Okay is the last thing were doing involve me changing?" I ask.

"Yeah, change into a over sized t shirt." he says pulling up to the house.

I nod and step outside of the car and take out the key from the plant and open the door. I get inside the house and go straight to our room. I head over to closet and thought I would wear one of his black t shirts with some random words on it. That shirt went up to my knees so I just didnt wear any pants with it just my underwear. I then throw on some knee high socks and go downstairs. I don't see Cameron but I do see the basement door open. I walk down the stairs to see a projector flashing an image to the wall and Cameron on the couch with a blanket and popcorn. His eyes then gaze up at me following with a Smirk on his face.

"So what are we watching?" I say as I cuddle next to him.

" The last song." he says making me smile widely.

I wanted to say I love you but we had never officially said the L word so I just said " Wow you listen to me when I talk."

"I guess, I do when you're not blabbing about random shit."

After the movie finishes, I hear snoring and I look up to see Cameron. I nudge him on the shoulder and he wakes up.

"What?" he asks letting out a yawn.

"You fell asleep." I said getting of of the couch.

"Oh you're not leaving." he says grabbing me back and pulling me into his chest.

I look up to see him smiling and I can't help to smile back.

After a couple of moments of gazing, I decide to ask about earlier.

"Cameron, what was that call about?"

He sits up and then says" My mother wanted to stay over for a week.

HIS EVIL BITCH OF MOTHER IS STAYING HERE. Im gonna go psycho.