"I love it when you growl at me." Harry looked into her eyes. "Makes me want to work harder to make you do it again." He ran his hand up over her breast and squeezed it gently.

"But your family will be here soon." Julie said removing his hand from her breast. "You should behave."

"Oh, love, there's plenty of time for what I have in mind." He pulled her body so she was back up against him. "You won't regret it."

"You need to stop." Julie tried to separate her body from his. She knew where this would end if she didn't remove herself from his arms right now. In the end, she wouldn't be able to resist him if he kept it up.

"No, I don't." He ran his finger over her jawline. "We are home. No one will be here for awhile. We can do whatever we want. And you're my favorite thing to do." He replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"You think you're so charming." Julie sighed and closed her eyes. "Sometimes I really hate you."

"Yeah, I know. But you love the feeling." Harry placed small kisses on her jaw and then down her neck.

"That, I do." Julie admitted. She put her hand up into the back of his hair, and this time, she pulled it so his head went back. "But I also like to see pleasure on your face." She immediately placed her mouth on his spot, underneath his ear. "I like to hear you growl my name." She kissed down his neck and then back up ending with a gentle nibble on his ear lobe. "But your mom is coming. Soon." She whispered as she pulled back. His eyes were still closed, and his head leaned back. His tongue slowly licking over his lips.

Harry tightened his arms again when she went to step back. "Don't you tease and expect me to let you go." He opened his eyes and brought his head forward to look her in the eyes. "There's plenty of time. And I think we both need a release now." He used his hand to run it over her stomach, and his fingers slowly ran over her middle stroking over her zipper. He knew he was right when he felt her body shiver. He took her hand and ran it slowly over the bulge in his sweats. "This would be awkward to answer the door with."

"A cold shower would help." Julie said innocently.

"It would. But you'd work better." Harry spun her around and ran his hand over her waist band. "I don't care if we don't move from this spot." He buried his face into the crook of her neck as she tilted her head sideways. He undid the button and zipper on her jeans and ran just the tips of his fingers into the waist line of her panties. "I can make sure your body feels good just like this."

"Now who's teasing?" Julie groaned. "You don't play fair."

"Don't care." Harry said pulling her ass back against his hips. He placed his fingers further down her and rubbed his pointer and middle finger over her pearl. He heard her suck in a breath and knew he had her. He sucked on her neck as he rubbed her a bit harder and then stopped and dipped a finger into her. "You're so ready for me." He dipped his finger in and out of her a few times and then found her pearl again. When she started moving with him, her ass started grinding against his now completely hard dick. He sucked in his own breath and bit his bottom lip. He wasn't ready for her to get him off before he had some more fun though. "I want to taste you." He growled into her ear.

"Fuck, Harry." Julie said breathlessly. He had gotten a lot more vocal during sex lately. And it was something she didn't know would turn her on so much. But she always blushed, and she never knew what to say.

"Oh, I plan on it. You'll get a proper fuck, but not until I taste you." He pushed her forward towards the bed and then spun her around. He pulled his shirt over his head looking down at her. She was standing in front of him, chest heaving up and down, fully clothed with just her button and zipper undone. The way her chest moved and the blush in her cheeks were all he needed to see. He reached down and in one quick movement removed her shirt over her head. He turned her around again so her back was towards him and undid her bra dropping it to the floor. His hands made his way to her front and he squeezed a breast with each hand.