Chapter 26

***

***

Jimin's POV

Was that just a dream? Was seeing Miah just a dream?

My brows are furrowed as I think about what just happened a while ago.

"Yah! You're going to distort your face," Hobi hyung commented.

I looked up at him and decided to tell him what just happened.

"Hyung, you remember that girl I was talking about back in Busan?" I asked him and watch as Jin hyung come near too, probably interested of what I was saying.

"De, waeyo?" (Yes, why?)

"Well, I just saw her in Starbucks this morning and she looks different,"

I said remembering how she looked like just a while back.

"What do you mean different?" he asked.

Jin hyung is now settled beside me eating some cold noodles.

"Well, she wears different clothes now and her body is rocking lemme tell you. She never wears those kinds of clothes in Busan and I got a small peek of her well toned stomach too," I said in disbelief.

"So? What did you feel?" Jin hyung asked out of the blue.

What did I feel?

"It was beyond shocked hyung. My heart was pounding so loud and fast. And even though I was wearing a mask, she instantly recognized me,"

"That's what you call love!" Jin hyung laughed, his famous wind wiper laugh ringing in the air.

I just stared at him in disbelief imagining Miah.

"She probably hates me now," I said in full agreement with myself.

"You don't know that," Hobi hyung chimed in.

"Yeah, unless you ask her? Maybe apologize for what you did?" Jin hyung now said in a serious tone.

"What you did back then was so twisted Jiminie, you should have just told her the truth," Hobi hyung said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

I just nodded and felt a surge of conscience come over me.

I know what I did was wrong but I just can't bring myself to apologize.
I cam still see her face that day when I told her I was just playing with her. She looked so hurt and I can feel a strong urge for me to just get back all I said and hug her.