Chapter 13

***

***

Two hours before the recital.

"Stay still Hyun mi or this mascara will smudge on your face," Ji ni scolds as I try to send Jimin a message telling him I'm already on the waiting room.

"He'll come okay? Don't worry, calm your shiz down will you,"

I haven't slept well last night making my voice a bit groggy. I'm now worried that it'll affect my performance later.

As I scan the room, I saw Jimin passing by the hallway through the glass door.

"He's here," I said standing up to go after him.

"Jiminssi!" I called after him running with my damn heels.

He wasn't looking my way so I grabbed his arm once I reached him. Instead of seeing a smile on his face, he looked pissed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he said turning around to leave.

"Wait, aren't you going to stay for the show?" I asked walking faster to match his strides.

He isn't answering me, instead he's walking faster.

"Are you avoiding me?" I now asked with a different tone.

I just don't get why he's acting like this.

"Will you stop following me? You're being so clingy," he said in a pissed off tone.

I was taken aback by his words and harshly pulled at his hand.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked now pissed at him.

"What is wrong with me? Nothing! You, what's wrong with you?!" he but back.

"Where is this coming from?"

"I'm tired of this," his hand moved back and forth referring to us.

"What do you mean?" I asked still confused.

"Is your skull thick? I'm done playing with you. This is so tiring," he said raking his hand through his dark hair.

I can now feel a large lump on my throat choking me. I let his words sink into me and started to feel tears accumulate in my eyes.