Chapter 4

***

***

I waited here in the same studio we talked yesterday. It's already 5:30 pm and I'm hungry as hell.

He didn't tell me what to play so I just looked at my old music pieces trying to decide what to play. I'm sure he can manage to dance to anything being played.

I started to play All I ask of you from The Phantom of the Opera. I was on the second verse when Jimin entered wearing khaki pants and a white shirt. His raven hair a bit tousled while his hands are holding a paper bag.

"That was beautiful," he said as he closed the door behind him.

I ignored what he said and asked what he was holding.

"Oh this? It's my costume for my performance. I just brought it with me, I needed to wash and iron it at home," he answered.

You wash clothes? I asked silently at him narrowing my eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"When is this exactly?" I diverted his question.

"In a week," he answered now standing by the mirror.

"Will it be enough? I mean I know you can dance but you haven't told me what piece so I just assumed you wanted me to choose. It's hard to learn a new one in a week you know," I explained standing up to smooth my skirt.

"No, any piece will do. I'll just figure it out. Was that the piece you've chosen? The one you were playing just now?" he asked.

"If you want to or do you want something different?" I asked now sitting back down to look for other pieces on my clear book.

"No, it's beautiful actually," he said now coming towards me. "What's it called?"

"All I ask of You, it's a classic piece from a musical play," I answered. "Shall we start? I need to be home by 7,"

"Yeah, yeah," he nodded and walked back to where he was standing just infront of the mirror.

I started to play the intro and watch as he tries to figure out what routine he should do. I watch him as I continue to play and when he started to move, I was in shock. He really is a good dancer.

I thought he was just all talk and bad at it. Judging from what he said, he wants a high mark on this, I thought he was bad at it.