Liam released his hold on me, probably also realizing that there were people all around us, and that he didn't need to steady me anymore.

I gave Lisa a quick goodbye before bringing my attention back to the boy in front of me.

"I'm really sorry about today, and bringing you into it. It seems like I'm always dragging you into my problems." Liam apologized, moving so he was standing beside me as we began to walk through the parking lot.

I was invested in the conversation enough that I didn't even realize that I don't have a reason to be in the parking lot, I usually wait for my dad at the front of the school.

I looked up into his eyes, which for once showed what he was feeling, guilt, and I couldn't be mad at him. He obviously feels bad, and it was my fault as much as his anyway.

"I'm the one that gave you the okay to kiss me." I told him, shrugging.

"Do you want a ride home? It's the least I can do after what you did for me today." He offered, partially changing the subject as we got to his car.

I thought it over for a second. There's no harm in driving home with Liam, he's a good driver, his car is bulletproof so I should be safe, and it'll give my dad a break.

And am I really going to complain about having some time alone with the guy I have a crush on?

"Sure, just let me text my dad to let him know I don't need a ride." I replied, giving Liam a small smile when he opened the passenger door for me.

The bad boy has some manners, interesting.

As we drove through the parking lot I texted my dad, and when that was sent I didn't have anything to distract myself from the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

Why does Liam have this affect on me? It's like every time we kiss I get more feelings for him.

"Where's your favourite place to eat?" Liam randomly asked as we drove away from the school.

"Diner Diner." I immediately replied. I didn't even have to think about my answer, Diner Diner is my favourite place to eat in the whole entire world.

"What's that?" Liam asked, taking his eyes off the road for a second to look over at me curiously.

I gasped, how could he not know Diner Diner?

"It's only the best Diner in the world." I told him matter-of-factly.

"I see. And where is it?" He questioned.

"5839 Wonderway East." I told him.

I only know two addresses off by heart, mine, and Diner Diner. That's now much I love the place.

Liam didn't say anything, and instead turned onto a road that definitely didn't lead to my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked, scrunching my face up in confusion.

"I need to try out this Diner you speak so highly of." Liam replied, giving me a cheeky smile as we stopped at a red light.

My stomach flipped at how cute he looked smiling like that, and the stress from today melted away at just the idea of going to Diner Diner. It's my happy place.

The rest of the drive was in a comfortable silence from us, only the radio filling the car. And when we pulled into the parking lot of my favourite place, I practically jumped out of the car, almost hitting my head in the process which made Liam laugh.

From the outside, this Diner looked like any other building, a neon sign with its name, boring brick walls. Nothing special. But the inside is where all the magic is.