"no" I repeated, this time more silent. I didn't need to shout it. I didn't need to yell and try to convince him with a loud and offended voice.

Because it was the truth. The only thing I could offer.

I loved him.

Unconditional.

He was there to run and catch me when I fell for him. He didn't let go of my hand during all these years. His grip tightened if anything.

He was walking by my side, not asking any questions.

Sure, we fought from time to time. But we loved too much to give the anger a chance to consume our hearts.

Relieve washed over him, a smile building this adorable dimples of his up again.

Without hesitation, I rested my thumbs over them, smiling at it, like a little kid.

His hands laid over mine, carefully guiding them down, without letting them go.

"Then, my Jinnie.", he inhaled and captured my whole attention. We stared into each other's eyes, searching and drowning in them at the same time.

"Then, you don't need to think about that. Then you don't need to be sorry. And I don't need to be too. Because all that matters to me is your happiness." He confessed cheesily and I blushed slightly.

After all this time, I should be used to his sneaky love confessions, that were bombed at me at the most random times and caught me off guard with its content all the time.

Sure, he stated simple 'I love you's' from time to time, but other than that, he explained his love to me with the most adorable confessions ever. Every love song and ballad was about his feelings for me, he literally shouted it out to the world.

And trust me, this man could turn anything into a song or a love confession.

He could start with a conversation about folding the laundry rightly and then over turns and corners would state something like "my heart is perfectly folded for you".

Last time, he was putting stuff into the dishwasher, and we kind of wondered how it really was working. I proposed to install a camera inside, just to see what was happening.

Jungkook then showed us, with a roll of his eyes, a YouTube video, with the exact same content.

After that Joonie somewhat stated somewhere near 'Your smile is my dishwasher, because you cleanse my heart and soul'.

While I was busy laughing, melting away and cringing at his weird cheesiness, Kookie made some gag-sounds, while Yoongi complained about innocent kids being in the room, Jimin awed, Tae stared at us in disgust and Hoseok burst out in a laughing fit. Then they left the room, Hoseok, and Kookie dragging Jimin out with them.

Thinking of that now, was kinda funny.

I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Still, I need to check on her. And Kookie and Chim deserve to meet their grandmas after such a long time. Heck, they need to know the rest of their family." I sighed and he frowned.

"What about Tae, Hobi and Yoongles? I thought we were one family?" he pouted. I chuckled and pulled on his puffed out cheeks.

"You remind me so much of Chimchim right now" I smiled at him.

"They are my family too, But I thought that you might not want them to think of my mom as their grandma since she was so rude and is so unaccepting," I mumbled and looked down on the floor.

"Don't you worry. She is their grandma too because we are together. Because I love you and you are my boyfriend. So she is their grandma. Whether she wants to or not!" he nodded, lifting up my chin, just to have me look into his sparkling and determined eyes.