Really Jimin? How dare you talk to me casually?!

I was about to answer him when my phone suddenly vibrated.

I fished it out of my bag answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hyun mi, there's an emergency here in YG! Where are you?" our manager asked.

"I am on my way, what's happening?" I asked now alarmed.

I completely forgot that Jimin is still infront of me.

"Pali wa!" (hurry up)

"De, de," (yes, yes)

I heard him hang up but I didn't put my phone down.

"De, I understand, I'll be in school in a few," I said looking at Jimin hopefulky he didn't recognized I was lying to him.

He was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Gotta fly," I said and quickly exited starbucks.

I just can't believe I just saw Jimin. And we actually had a conversation.

How dare he talk go me like nothing happened. Well, part of me knew that we'd be meeting here in Seoul someday but that was just a surprise.

Even though he was covered up and all, I still manage to know it was him.

"Yah! Hyun mi! Pali!" Sunhee said meeting me at the lobby.

"What is happening?" I said completely forgetting I just met Jimin.

As we enter one of the meeting room, our manager was sitting their together with the production team, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung (Rosé's real name).

I sat down awkwardly on one of the swivel chairs and looked at them. Am I in trouble?

Then our mananger started to talk.

"As you all know, Blackpink's debut is still scheduled next year but lately, YG has been receiving backlashes because of CL's issue. Our sales are going down and we needed something to distract the fans from this," he said in a serious tone.

It's true, ever since 2ne1 has disbanded, CL sunbaenim tried engaging in America to hopefully jetsart her career there but because her contract in YG is still ongoing, YG denied her attempts causing her fanbase to go haywire demanding that YG should just let CL go.

But still, I don't get why I was needed in this meeting.

I looked over to Jennie and she is confused as me.

"We originally planned to debut you Hyun mi with Blackpink not knowing what you were capable of. Now that you've proven yourself, if we debut you with them, you and Jennie will only clash,"

Oh.

"So instead of you debuting with them, we thought you can write and produce some songs on their Square one (Blackpink's 1st mini album),"

"Why me?" I asked still confused.

"Why not?" he replied.