Chapter 22 || Save Her

Yoongi POV

The sun had set and the sky was dark.I could see stars shining brightly and I decided to play basketball in the nearby basketball court.

When i got there,i had realised this was where y/n and I hung out...I sighed and put down my bag on one of the benches.

I tried to shoot the basketball in the hoop.Tried.Everytime i tried...i just couldn't shoot it in.Was it because i was distracted..because i missed her?

I shook my head and told myself that i needed to forget about her.Until i heard a familiar voice shout out my name from across the basketball court.

Y/n POV

After that little dramatic scene with Yeongmin,i went to search for Yoongi.I went to his house but he wasn't there.I went around his neighbourhood until I found a struggling Yoongi in the basketball court.

I shouted his name and he jerked his head up to me.

But he just grabbed his bag,basketball and left.
I ran after him.

"Yoongi-ah!Eun-ho offered me a higher ranked position in a cafè...but it's in Australia.He wants me to go with him."
I shouted.

Flashback

As Yeongmin and I were on our way back home in the cab, my phone "dinged".
It was a message from Eun-ho.

Eunho
Hey..Guess what?
I spoke to my uncle and
He's willing to give you a higher
Ranked position in the cafè!

You
Really why would
You ask him that?

Eunho
Just to make up for what
I've done in the past...

You
Oh..Thanks :)

Eunho
But the Job is
In Australia...

You
W-what?

Present

Yoongi just continued walking.
"YOONGI!"
I shouted once again.

"THEN GO!"
He suddenly shouted back.
"Why are you still here?JUST GO!"
He faced me.

Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Yoongi...I don't want to.Because of you!"

"Because of me? Aren't i just a troublemaker to you?A person that uses his fists in everything?"
He shot back.

"Yoongi!If i just see you as that...why would i take time you make sure you have 27 pearls in your milk tea?If i see you as that..would i take time to come to one of your basketball games..Would I??"
I shouted as streams of tears fell out of my eyes.

I could see tears glistening in Yoongi's eyes or was it just because it had started to rain?
But all Yoongi did was to walk away and that was when I started to cry even more.

It felt as if i had a lump in my throat but not so big as i was still able to shout,"YOONGI I LIKE YOU!"

He stopped in his tracks when he heard muffled screams from behind.

~~~

I opened my eyes but still,it was pitch black.
I was tied to a chair and my mouth was taped.
I could hear a basketball bouncing and it being shot into the basketball hoop.

I shook in panic as i heard footsteps walking towards me and soon enough the blindfold was taken off of my eyes.

"Ah..finally you're awake."
A voice spoke and a very familiar face was in front of me.
He was Hyunwoo.

I looked around and it seemed as if we were in an indoor basketball court.
A female voice spoke as well,a familiar one.

"Well..well..well..Hello y/n!It's me!This is what you get for stealing my Yoongi."

It was Ha-yun.
"I like seeing you like this.Thanks,oppa."
She chuckled.

Hyunwoo dialed a number on his phone and the person picked up.

"Hey Eunho.."

Eunho???

"I have your girlfriend here."
He said as he brought the phone close to my face and put it on speaker.
"Speak."
He told me but I couldn't.

Is this guy stupid?How the hell do i speak if my mouth is taped?

Ha-yun slapped me making me let out a little cry.

Hyunwoo smiled and proceeded to talk  to Eunho.
"Listen.It's all simple.You give me more money..and i'll let your precious girlfriend go."

I could her Eunho cursing from the other end of the line until Eunho finally agreed.

Suddenly,the door slammed open revealing a drenched Yoongi.

"Let her go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Ayeee finally,an update!Might be updating again this week because we only have 3 days of school this week huehue.

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed it!

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed it!♡