Chapter 21 || What my heart wants

Yoongi POV

After the game,i headed home and took a quick shower.I dried my hair with a towel and laid down on my bed.

I know what I saw just now...

Flashback

My teammates and I decided to celebrate after the game.I went out for a breath of fresh air when i saw Eunho and that jerk playing against my team.I guess his name is Hyunwoo.

"Here you go..."
Eunho said whilst passing a check to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo took a look at it and scoffed.
"Seriously,this is it? Didn't you see how well i messed up that Yoongi's mind?"
He said whilst putting his arm around Eunho.

"Give me more money and no one will hear of this."
Hyunwoo bribed.

"Fine."Eunho took out his check and wrote an amount."Is this enough?" He asked as he passed the check to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo took a look at the check and smiled.
"That's what i'm talking about."
He patted Eunho's back and walked away.

Present

Your POV

I reached home.I changed into more comfortable clothes and sat on my bed.

Maybe Yoongi had a reason for punching Eunho..?

The next day

"Why the long face?"
Yeongmin asked me as she entered my room.

"It's nothing."
I replied in a sad tone.I hadn't been able to stop thinking about what had happened yesterday.

"You've been in your bed all morning and afternoon.Wanna go out today?Since we're both off today.."
Yeongmin suggested.

I nodded as she dragged me out of my bed.
We got ready and headed out.
Yeongmin booked a cab."Where are we going?"
I asked.

"You'll see."

I sighed and closed my eyes.It didn't take long for Yeongmin to wake me up.
"We're here!"

I opened my eyes.
"We're going to ride a ferry?"
I asked as i looked around.We were at some boat station.

"Yeah."

We both stepped in the ferry."What are we doing here?And why are we the only ones riding this ferry?"I asked.

"There's the boat captain too,silly."
Yeongmin and I chuckled.

She leaded me to the edge of the boat and
soon enough,i was looking at the beautiful sunset.I admired the contrast of the colours in the sky.

"This is where i go for peace and quiet.When i'm being troubled."
Yeongmin said as i turned my head to look at her.

"Remember when i had that boyfriend during high school?"
She asked,her gaze focussing on the sun setting.

"Yeah."
I chuckled."You were heart broken when he broke up with you before Christmas."

Yeongmin smiled."I came here."
She looked at me and pulled something out of her bag.It was a bottle of red beans.

She took a handful and started shouting.
"YAH!YOU JERK!ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"
She shouted as she picked one red bean.

"I WISH YOU TO ALWAYS BE HAPPY!"
She shouted as she threw the red bean towards the ocean.She picked another red bean.

"I WISH YOU TO ALWAYS BE FILLED WITH MISERY!"She shouted as she threw the red bean towards the ocean.She repeated it until she ran out of red beans.

I smiled at her.
"Now you try.."
She said as she passed me the bottle of red beans.I took a handful and did what she did.

"YOU JERK!WHY'D YOU GIVE ME SUCH A HARD TIME?!"
I started to shout.

"IF YOU KEEP THIS UP...I WILL STILL STAY!"
I threw the red bean towards the ocean.
"I WILL..LEAVE!"

I continued it until i got to my last two beans.
"STAY!"
I threw my second-last red bean and I looked at how many beans i had left.I had one left.

I sighed.

"Here.You dropped one."
Yeongmin said whilst handing a red bean to me."Actually...i took another red bean from the bottle.."

"By the end of the day...you should know what your heart wants..and only your heart..not your mouth or mind."
Yeongmin spoke.

She smiled at me and i smiled back.
"Since when were you so deep?"
I asked her.We both laughed and stayed there until the sun fully set.

On the way back,I looked out of the window of the cab.

What my heart wants...is you,Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: An update,Finally!Sorry for being super duper inactive..I pRoCrAsTiNaTe tOo mUcH..and i've been having writers block..so mianhae.Anyways,this book is going to finish soon..huhu..