Six

His feelings of arousal slap me in the face. Wave after wave rush towards me.

This is not good! I have to get him to leave.

It takes every ounce of my concentration to change into some shorts. I decide my only option is to fake being sick to get him to go home.

I walk out my door. The heat emanating from him makes me want to strip naked, right here and now. "Avery," I try to not sound like I'm panting for air, "I'm not doing well. I think we should call it a night."

My face is flushed, I can sense it. The overwhelming sensation of male need almost knocks me over. How he can look so calm and collected when these feelings of his rage right under the surface, is impressive. I almost lose my balance as I contend with his feelings and my own torrents of emotion.

He jumps up and rushes towards me before picking me up and placing me gently on the couch. Avery hovers over me and asks, "Al, are you all right?" His hand rests on my cheek as his thumb lightly traces my cheekbone.

"I'll be fine. I just need you to go," I pant as I rub my legs together to quell the aching need.

"I'm not going anywhere; you almost fell down. You could have hit your head."

His concern only slightly hampers his desire.

"Avery," It comes out as a moan, and once again, I'm overtaken by his masculine heat.

"Alice, tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if I don't understand what's going on," he pants, his control ebbing.

I can't control myself anymore. Our shared heat swirls around our bodies, causing my lower abdomen to tighten. He hasn't touched me and I'm on the verge of an orgasm.

How the hell can this be? This has never happened before.

I reach for his face and envelop my mouth in his. He groans as he hungrily returns my kiss. My lips part and cool metal presses against my tongue as his tongue enters my mouth to play.

Avery's body crushes mine as his hands cup my face. His mouth moves to my neck. I grind my hips against him. His arousal is massive, and it strains against his jeans. He grunts into my neck.

I can't stop it. It's as if Avery's hands are between my legs stroking my wet pussy. My walls clench and release in a mentally induced orgasm. I moan his name as I come, soaking my panties.

Avery continues to rub against me. "Alice," his voice is husky with desire, "What the hell just happened?" He doesn't stop placing kisses on my neck and collarbone.

I run my hands through his silky, soft curls. "I don't know," it's a half-truth.

"Did I make you come?" He chuckles.

Oh, fuck...

"I'm sorry," I apologize, embarrassed.

"Don't apologize. I've never made someone come without even touching them before. I'm just not sure what I did."

"Um, I can't explain it. I feel bad now. Like I've used you somehow." I avert my gaze.

"Don't be. I enjoy being used by you." He looks into my eyes and kisses me again. "You taste so much sweeter than I've imagined."

"Avery, you do things to me I can't explain. Things I'm not ready for," I whisper.

"I'm not here to force you to do anything you're not ready to do. We don't have to go any further tonight. I'm content to kiss you and hold you. It's more than I expected would happen," he honestly replies.