Chapter 13 || Sasuke.

||Third person ||

(Before this chapter starts, I just wanna say that..my writing changed a bit, and the characters personality possibly changed a bit also.

Future me: hAh, a bIt, you say?!

Current me: ;^;

Enjoy Le story anyways though. Xoxo)

(Y/n) was walking along the streets of Konoha when suddenly, a wild duck- *ahem* I mean a figure was running with a impressive speed up to her, (y/n) couldn't react as the male figure already cornered her to a wall with one arm against the wall. She took a good look at the male, it was Sasuke.

"Sasuke?!" The girl questioned as she tried to push him off, but no luck. "It really is you." The male muttered quietly under his breath as he started into her eyes.

(As you all can tell, yes, I do ship Sasuke x (y/n) a bit more then others. *cough cough* it's our secret, Oki?)

"It is me, now back off and give me some personal space, will you!" The girl said, glaring at the male. Sasuke sighed softly but let her go as she asked, "You've changed, haven't you." He said, pointing out the obvious.

"I have? Oh my, wow, I have not even seen a different!" The (h/c) haired girl said sarcastically. As surprise as she was, Sasuke had a bit of a smirk in his face after she made that comment. Sasuke quickly crossed his arms and glared at nothing, "You couldn't come back a little earlier?" Sasuke asked, He was quite sadden that he couldn't see her face much earlier, but of course, he wasn't going to tell that to (y/n).

"Yeah, I couldn't." She simply answered in a short comment. "Whatever." Sasuke mumbled, uncrossing his arms before putting them in his pockets, "I just wanted to ask, do you want to- I don't know, go on a date with-" Sasuke was soon cut off by a certain female.

"SASUKEEEEEEE KUNNN" Ino squealed happily as she came running to sasuke's side and hugged his arm. "Oh Sasuke Kun, I'm so glad that ugly billboard is not near you! She always tries to stop me from trying to love you." Ino babbled on, not noticing a certain someone.

(Y/n) soon coughed, trying to get her to stop talking. "And I- huh?" Ino stopped her sentence and glanced at the girl who coughed, her eyes widen before turning her attention to her, not giving any to Sasuke, which was surprising to say the least.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)!" Ino said, pointing at her, "is that really you?" Ino asked, questioning if she's in a dream or not.

Of course, our savage (y/n) said, "no, my name is Jeff." She answered smartly. Ino and Sasuke sweat dropped, "I see you learned some emotions." Ino said, smiling wildly. Now they could have some girl time!

"Really? Oh really? Are you sure?" "Yes, for sure I am," "OH MY, look at the time, Tsunade Sama needs me!" (Y/n) quickly said after Ino said that sentence, "not so fast! I'd gladly tell everyone that I saw you, but I doubt they would believe me, so I need some proof!" Ino quickly said, stopping (y/n) from running away. "We're all having a BBQ party later, and your coming!" Ino said, smiling widely.

"Sorry, but I'm b-" as soon as (y/n) said that, Sasuke answered for her. "She's going to come." He said, as Ino grinned, "Good! She better, and you two Sasuke kun! I'll See you guys later." She said as she blew a kiss at sasuke and blushed madly as she giggled and ran away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ew." Sasuke said, before he looked at (y/n), "you heard what she said, get dressed and I'll meet you at your house." He said, walking off.

And our poor little (y/n) had no idea what was going on.

(Oh hElLo,

*cough cough* please comment down your favourite akatsuki ship with (y/n), cause the most character that gets voted will- Its a surprise. C; good bye for now, my lovely readers!)