Chapter 6 || Gaara of the Pandas- Sand.

(Y/n) pov

I blinked,"How do I remind you of your brother?" I asked her,She thought before answering,"His always quiet and doesn't talk much." She answered,"How old is he?" I asked her,"About your age." Kankuro answers for temari,temari nods.

"Oh,okay." I said,they were finished eating about now,"Anyways,Let's get going to the sand village." Temari said as I noddded,we went out of the shop and started to head where the sand village was.I noticed kankuro holding a scroll.'Must be the akatsuki scroll..' I thought,I could take it now.But I could get into serious trouble.

Timeskip

We just arrived at the sand village,we went in and no guards asked us anything because temari and kankuro are the kazekage kids."Anyways,we gotta go now,See you later!" Kankuro said as they waved and left.I was left alone.

I walked around the village when I see a boy with red hair Sitting in a bench.The villagers were whispering about him.He looked lonely so I walked to him to talk to him.He saw me and suddenly sand started to surround him."I'm not here to hurt you.I just want to talk to you." I said,the sand started to clear off."What do you want.Your wasting my time." He said to me.

"You weren't doing anything,So I'm not wasting your time.And I just wanted to be friends with you." I said,He widen his eyes before I become cold and harsh."Who payed you to do that? Your joking,I bet my father payed you to kill me." He said harshly.i shook my head,"No one payed me,I just want to be your friend."

He narrowed his eyes at me before sighing,"Fine,I guess I can trust you.My name is Gaara." I smiled a fake smile,"My name is (y/n),nice to meet you." He nodded."I saw you walking with my siblings." "Oh that? I needed them to help me find the sand village.Which is here." I said,he only nodded.

"I need to go.Ill see you later..(y/n)." He said as he stands and walks off.i sigh,'I guess I just have to sneak into their house to get that scroll." I thought and followed Gaara secretly.He went to a pretty big house.I sneaked into one of the windows and saw kankuro with the scroll walking into the room.

I waited for him and saw he didn't have the scroll anymore,I went quietly to the room and looked for the scroll,I looked around before opening the closet and found it.I was gonna get it but kankuro went in and saw me."Hey! What are you doing?! You aren't suppose to be here!" He said as he pointed at me,I grabbed the scroll quickly and jumped out the window,I ran as people tried to catch me,I went out of the sand village and ran until I was far far away from the village.

I started to walk to the akatsuki hideout to report to Pein.