Chapter 12 || Some Months later.

5-8 months. To be exact. We gotta make changes to the plot on the naruto series to fit this story ;-; sowwy!

Third POV

It's been some months  since (y/n) had trained with Tsunade. Now they were going back to  konoha because tsunade had been told that she's going to be Hokage by some perv.

"Are we there yet?" (Y/n) whined, she learned some emotion and feelings from tsunade strangely. Shizune sighs, "Almost." She said as we saw konoha, "Finally!" She said as she ran up to it. The guards instantly woke up, "You! Who are you?!" They asked.

(Y/n)  looked different from before a bit.

She thought to use a different name, "My name is-" but tsunade knew what her student thought of and told them her real name, "Her name is (Y/n)." She said as the guards widen their eyes. "T-tsunade sama! This way please." They said.

"Okay (y/n). I'll meet you back in the hokage office." She said simply as she walked away with shizune.

'Okay, so she went away, what am i gonna do now..?' She thought as she sighed, she walked around the village when she saw a familiar team walking around. 'Shoot! T-thats team 7!' She thought as kakashi was looking around, naruto annoying sakura and sasuke being his usual self.

She calmed her self down as she walked pass them, she then stopped, "(y/n) Chan?" Naruto asked, she wasn't THAT different from before to be honest. She turned around to meet the surprised gaze of team 7.

"No not today!" She yelled as she ran off, there could be screaming of her name heard.

(I swear if anyone from the army knows what song I got 'no not today' from-)

She finally stopped at a random training grounds and sighed. "Woo wee, that was-" "(y/n)? Un " Someone asked from the trees.

(Y/n) groans and looks up, "Look, I'm not in the mood to-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, who even are you? Where are you?! Did you just leave me?!" She rolled her eyes before sighing, "Rude people this days."

She sighed as she got out a book to read.

Naruto POV

"T-that was (y/n) Chan!" "Do you think we're blind?! Of course we know that's her! But, why did she run off.." "I don't know.."

I groaned, "Can we just chase her-" "No." "but sensei i-" "No Naruto, we must give her space, hopefully she'll talk to us some time later." He said and sighed, I frowned as I crossed my arms, "Fine! Whatever, but don't come running to me if she doesn't!" "Trust me, she will." Sasuke answers, "Sasuke, what do you mean by that-" Sakura asked. But it was too late. He already walked away.