6.9 EXTRA CHAPTER II

Start from the beginning

He didn't notice that as he walks his way towards an enclosed garden, a figure is following. He only realized the presence when he heard his steps echoing to more from behind. He looks up and turned around, only to be bumped towards a firm pole. No, it wasn't a pole. It was somebody's broad chest!

"I'm sorry!" Lang Yuan quickly apologizes, avoiding eye contact with the stranger.

"Ah no, it's my fault. Don't worry," the other man said.

"Um... okay... I..."

The stranger lifted his chin up to see Lang Yuan's face clearly. Lang Yuan registered the man's first, wondering why he is here.

"Did I hurt your nose or something? How about your glasses?" Yan JiaYi asked worriedly. "It's not broken, is it?"

It took time before Lang Yuan answered. He pushed all of the swelling anxiety from his throat down to his chest trying to calm down. Even though they are classmates in almost all of their subjects, Lang Yuan never talked with this person before. He's scared that the popular lad will judge him due to his complication.

"Is anything all right?" He asked, his voice showing concern.

Lang Yuan only nodded.

"Thank goodness," Yan JiaYi sighed in relief.

The popular lad remained standing not wanting to leave the introvert one alone. Actually, Lang Yuan is very silent while thinking various reasons why Yan JiaYi is following him. Or is it right to assume that this one is following him? Yan JiaYi noticed the distress and chuckled, pinching Lang Yuan's nose in surprised. Lang Yuan recoiled back, covering his reddening nose.

"W-why... why did you d-do that?" Lang Yuan stammered.

"Well, you're always frowning. Why not try to feel ease for a while?" Yan JiaYi pointed his own eyebrows to show that Lang Yuan has been creasing his forehead. "Didn't you know that you will look old quickly if you always frown?"

I'm not frowning, is what Lang Yuan wanted to say but he only ate those words and walked away. However, before he could get out from the place, Yan JiaYi grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Lang Yuan landed on his chest with a puff.

"H-hey, stop d-doing that!" Lang Yuan pushed him but only lightly. "What d-do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if you answered the seatwork earlier," Yan JiaYi confessed. "I saw you looking at me during class. I'm wondering if you also wanted to ask the question but shy to do so."

"I... I answered it. Don't wo-worry, I know the answer," Lang Yuan said, covering his embarrassed face.

"Ah, of course! I almost forgot that you always get the perfect score of everything. Maybe I should as you to tutor me some time?" Yan JiaYi asking him a study date- *ahem, a study session.

"Why? You're already capable. You don't need me."

"How can you say?"

"You also have good grades. Why need me to study?"

Yan JiaYi only nodded with his logic. He placed both of his hands on his pockets and shrugged his shoulders. Lang Yuan is still waiting for his answers. When the other one remained silent, Lang Yuan only sighed and turned around. But Yan JiaYi spoke.

"What if I say I'm interested with you, will you allow me?"

===============================================================================

I'm sorry but I just like to share this meme <3 

I'm encouraging you to watch this Chinese Drama Series coz it's so good.

Title: Guardian

Yay! Another Update!
Question: Why did I updated thrice today?

My Answer: Coz I might not able to post an update tomorrow :'( (I have some appointments with real life people)

Well, university starts again. I'm actually waiting for my first class today. Luckily, my classes starts at 3:30 in the afternoon, ends at seven, so I still have lots of time to write. My posting updates might vary... like every other day not daily. Though, I'll make sure to have at least two chapters to compensate the missed day.

Well, that's all for today! Thank you for reading. Have a good day!