Imagine 1

I woke up feeling light kisses on my neck. My eyes flutter open to see Adym hovering over me. We've been dating for six months now, and I've been staying over with him. I smile at him, and kiss his soft plump lips.
"Good morning, baby," he says, kissing me again.
"Morning," I replied.
He rolls off of me, laying beside me. I get up, and head to the bathroom. As I come out, I think about making breakfast.
"You hungry," I asked.
Adym nodded, and I head downstairs to make breakfast. As I'm getting everything ready, Adym comes in the kitchen.
He stands behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.
"Babe, I'm trying to cook," I giggle.
"Don't," He said.
"Why," I asked.
He turns me around, and kisses me roughly, turning it soft. As he pulls away from the kiss, and  kisses to my jawline and down my neck.
He hit my sweet spot, and I moaned. He brought his hands below my ass.
"Jump babygirl," He said.
I did as he said, and he picked me up, and walked us into his bedroom, and slowly laid me on his bed crawling on top of me. As we continue to make out, he begins to pull off my tank top.
"Adym," I said as my heart quickened.
"Yeah," He said sweetly, looking in my eyes.
I smiled at him, and he smiled back.
"What's wrong, babe," he asked.
"It's my first time," I said hesitantly, looking away from him.
He turned my face, so that our eyes meet again.
"We don't have to do anything you don't wanna do. You trust me right," he asked.
"Of course," I replied.
"I'll be gentle. If you aren't ready, just tell me," he said.
I think for a second, and look into his gorgeous brown eyes.
"No, I'm ready," I replied, and leaned up and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back, and undressed me, leaving me in nothing but my thong.
He kissed down my body, leaving hickeys scattered everywhere. With every touch, I grew even more wet. He went down to my panty line, tracing it with his tongue. He looked up at me, waiting for permission. I look at him, and nodd my head slowly. He then took off my black lace thong with his teeth. He looked at me, then smirked. His touch made my whole body tingle. He began to kiss my inner thigh, the anticipation was growing as he got closer, then out of nowhere, he began to eat me out.
A couple minutes had passed, and I was trying to hold in my moans, but I couldn't any longer. I grip the sheets, and moan loudly.
"Fuck," I groan.
As he holds onto my thighs, my body begins to shake. He continues, and I attempt to pull away. Knowing that I don't want him to stop, his grip only gets tighter.
"YES," I moan out as he releases my tender clit.
He hovers over me, and kisses me.
"My turn," I said pulling away, and flipping us over so that I was on top. I started grinding on him slowly, and I suddenly felt him get hard. I looked at him, and smiled. I unbuckled his pants, and pulled down his boxers, and his dick popped out at me. My eyes widened at his size, but I shoved his length in my mouth. He began to moan softly as I shove him down my throat. After a few minutes, he pulls me up, and flips me over so that he's on top. He reached over, and grabbed a condom out of the night stand, and put it on. He bent down, and kissed me softly.
"Remember, slowly," I said nervously looking into his eyes.
"Don't worry, babe," he replied smiling.
He lined himself up, and slowly entered. I let out a loud groan. It kinda hurt. His eyes lock on mine as he begins to pick up speed. It was beginning to feel better, and better. Adym leaned down and kissed me. I pull away and rest my head on his shoulder, so that he can go faster.
"Faster," I moaned.
I didn't have to tell him twice.
He begins to thrust faster. He bites my shoulder, and I let out a loud moan. I scratch down his back, feeling my toes begin to curl. I feel a knot begin to form in my stomach.
"Adym, I think I'm gon-" before I could finish, I release around his dick.
He continues for a few more minutes before cumming in the condom. He kisses me softly and flops down beside me. We were both out of breath. I could feel Adym looking at me. I leaned my head over to look at him. We made eye contact, and we smile. We clean up, and lay back down. I rolled over, and snuggled up to him. We just laid there together naked. Adym started playing with my hair, and I immediately fell asleep.

Authors Note: Hiiii um this is my first chapter, I am gonna call them "imagines." I hope you enjoy!!!