Chapter 16

They dropped off Jungkook at his house, and made their way back to Yoongi's house. Neither of the two wanted to say anything to each other. Yoongi felt bad for yelling earlier, and Jimin felt horrible from looking at himself. He didn't want to see any reflection of himself, so he closed his eyes the entirety of the way home.

Jimin had fallen asleep by doing this. By the time they got home, Jimin had slept away into a deep slumber. Yoongi had tried to wake him, but failed in doing so. After trying a couple more times, the man had decided to just carry Jimin on his back. If it were any other person, Yoongi would have not thought of doing this at all.

He somehow managed to lift the boy onto his back and continued on inside his house. Yoongi shrugged Jimin off his back and onto the couch. This action woke up Jimin.

"Hhh where am I?"

Yoongi looks over to Jimin. "We're at home. Time to go to sleep."

Jimin nods towards him sleepily. "Mhm okay..." He gets up and starts dragging himself towards Yoongi's bedroom.

The witch noticed this and redirected Jimin to the guest one. "I'll be sleeping in my room while you can sleep in your temporary one."

"I dun wanna..."

"... Jimin," Yoongi said in a serious tone. " You're sleeping in the guest room, got it?"

Jimin opened his eyes. " Uhuh okay. Don't need to yell at me." Then, he walks himself towards said room and disappears inside.

Yoongi lets out a sigh and heads to his room. Just as he enters, he remembered that Jimin's shopping bags were still in the car. Debating whether or not to get them, Yoongi decided to go ahead and do it because Jimin would probably have already fallen asleep.

On his way out, Yoongi checked the guest room to find Jimin passed out on the bed. Poor boy was tired out from everything that happened today. The witch proceeded to the car to get all the bags.
_____________________
Sometimes Yoongi forgets he could even do spells. He makes potions so often that he forgets to practice spell casting as well.

Before he is about to try and carry all the bags, Yoongi decides to test himself with a small quiz. He wanted to see if he remembered the spell Namjoon had said to levitate the items.

"Hmm... was it lingering levosis?"

He tries it and white sparks come out of his wand.

"Oh, that means nope. Uhm is it finding levi?"

Again, it doesn't work. Although this time, a picture of Levi shot out from his wand.

"What the- You know what? Nevermind. I'm not going to try more. I failed my own test."

With that, Yoongi takes all the handles and tries to carry it all. There is no way he is gonna make another trip back to the car to get the rest.
_____________________