Chapter 3

It seems that Namjoon had redecorated his house since the last time Yoongi had been here. The previous dining room was no longer inside, but it was outside on another porch that overlooked the sea. Sliding the glass door open, Namjoon led both Yoongi and Jimin to the dining area.

"Here is my dining area now!"

Yoongi looked at the setup Namjoon had. The old brown table had been replaced with a white wooden table with matching chairs. There was a light blue tablecloth with gray accents placed onto the table, matching blue plates were set there as well. The food that Namjoon had prepared was displayed on a large oval plate in the center of the table.

"Ooh I see you prepared japchae for lunch." Yoongi said, pulling one of the chairs out so he could sit. "You even made a small plate of egg garnish for Jimin! Wow Namjoon, you got a lot better at cooking."

Namjoon scratched the back of his neck," I've been going to cooking classes when I had the time to. The teacher for my class is really nice!" Lowering his voice he added," and hot."

Yoongi turns around to Namjoon, "What was that last part?"

"Nothing hyung. Let's eat!"

_____________________
While eating, Yoongi had kept saying how good the food was, making Namjoon flustered from the onslaught of compliments.

"Ah hyung! Stop complimenting me," Namjoon said, shoving food into his mouth.

Yoongi looked up from his food," But I'm just saying the truth!"

Swallowing his food, Namjoon looked at Yoongi," Then you should go to a cooking class too."

"Namjoon, you know I don't have time for that when I have a shop to run."

Namjoon sighed," Well then you can't get as good as me then."

Yoongi glared at Namjoon," Watch me."

"Hmm I'm watching, and I'm not seeing any progress being done."

"Ugh, you know what I mean," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes before putting more food into his mouth.

Silence fell upon them, minus the sound of the sea and Jimin eating his food. It was a rather nice day outside, clear skies and bright sun. The sun reminded Yoongi of a certain someone.

"Hey, Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think Hoseok is doing? Last time I talked to him, which was last night, he said he was doing 'some important business'. Should we be worried?"

Namjoon thought about it for a minute. " Well, Hoseok IS responsible and can make his own decisions, so I don't think- AHH!"

Namjoon had fallen off his seat, making Yoongi stand up from his own and Jimin stopped eating.

"Huh? What happened?!" Yoongi said, going to the other side of the table, where Namjoon was laying down on the floor.

"AHHH- oh it's just a crab. It's all good." Namjoon said, before taking the crab onto his palm. He took out his phone, snapped a picture, and then put the crab onto the table. The crab tried to crawl back onto Namjoon's hand, but the man had already put his other hand on his phone, typing to someone and smiling as he does so.

"Namjoon! You scared me. Remind me to never get scared when you pull that again." Yoongi said, slapping Namjoon's back, making the guy drop his phone onto the ground. "Oops. Sorry about that."

Reaching over to his phone, Namjoon shrugged it off. "It's fine. I drop my phone all the time, yet it never cracks. Magic does wonders."

Yoongi nods," You know what would also work wonders? Potions. We have yet to do potions ever since I got here 2 hours ago."

"Ah that's right," Namjoon said, while putting his phone away into his pocket. "I'll go wash the plates and you and Jimin can go to the study room and find us a potion to make."

Namjoon started gathering the empty large bowl of japchae, their plates, and Jimin's surprisingly empty plate. Yoongi wanted to protest, but the second he was about to, Namjoon had already whisked away to the kitchen, leaving no room for argument.

Yoongi turned to Jimin, who was sitting on his chair, licking his paws. "I guess we should get started huh?"

Jimin meowed in return.
_____________________

Brewing a CATastrophe [Yoonmin AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें