Chapter 11: The Regal Mammoth part 3. An ally

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

~With Sarafina and boys~

Sarafina couldn't help but laugh at Sunny's enthusiasm at the chef's cooking. "'Liciouuuu-s! Uh oh, this mushroom has too much grease, doesn't it?! Eh, Komatsu!" The long haired man exclaimed as he ate more of the shroom. Komatsu and her collected some more mushrooms. "Its s..Sirloin Mushroom, so there's a ton of fat. With just a little broiling, I thought it would be just right." She watched as the two hovered over the food on their hands and knees, admiring it. 

Sunny may have high maintenance but in the end, he really enjoys food. "The fat is really awesome but," the feminine man started before getting really close to Komatsu. This guy does not believe in personal space, does he? "There's an abundance of collagen, right?" He asked as the chef flushed slightly with nervousness as he replied with a small, "Y..yes, there's plenty." 

Sarafina giggled slightly as Sunny's soul lit up bright as the sun as he continued to speak between bites of the shroom. "N'ce ingredients-this. This is n'ce..." The girl giggled as she told the small man who, was smiling sheepishly a bit, "I think he likes your cooking a lot." 

"Y..yeah.." Komatsu replied back as he got his hair ruffled by her again. "Reward for doing a good job, dear!" Sarafina said, tilting her head to the side with a smile. Both men blushed a bit at that as Sunny continued on as if that didn't bother him at all. "Can we add shoyu butter to this, too?" Sunny asked. "Ah, for Sirloin Mushrooms, you add salt and pepper or wasabi." Komatsu said as she quickly turned away at that. Ugh! Wasabi! Last time she tried it she thought for sure her mouth was going to to stay on fire.

"And ponzu sauce is probably good." Komatsu finished as Sunny thought for a moment before commenting, "Hou, that sounds harmonious." Fun as this little camp out is, Sarafina wondered how Toriko, Rin and Kururu are doing. Hope Toriko was alright, though the man seemed like he could handle something like getting kicked by a beast. Wonder if he was looking for them. 'Probably stuffing his damn face as he looks for us.' The woman thought with slight amusement. For some reason it felt weird without him here... 'Kururu....I hope you're okay. Please be safe until I find you.'

 "By the way, Sunny-san. Soon we should go looking for Toriko and the others..." Komatsu started before being brushed off by the long haired man. "'Ts alright, 'ts alright. We're all going to the same destination, there we'll probably meet. However, in the marshlands there're a lot more good ingredients! Beautiful!" Once he finished that sentence Komatsu got really excited, it didn't take a genius to figure out that the others were practically out the window. At least for the moment. 

"Really?! Let's go, let's go right now!" He shouted in excitement, looking at her expectedly. Smiling brightly, "It's not like we're in that much of a hurry. Besides, I wouldn't mind trying new ingredients as long it's on the way. I might find something to add to my course menu."

"That reminds me," Sani said as he looked her over. "I know that you are blind, so now I'm curious. How is it that you managed to hunt down any Gourmet Beasts?" He asked her. Still smiling, she replied, "It often depends on what kind of beast I'm facing to how I do it. More often than not I use either my sword, needles or other when fighting against them thanks to my ability. However, I have been using my songs to place them into deep sleeps." That got his attention. "'ts that so? Once we get back, you'll have to sing for us. Hope you can meet my level of beauty." 

"My idea of beauty and yours don't exactly match but we shall see what will happen." The man merely shrugged as he led the way further into the marsh.

~Later on~

The track getting here was...interesting to say the least. Komatsu was like a kid in a candy store; stopping and chasing everything and anything that caught his eye. He was a lot like Toriko...wonder if he realized that yet. The landscape at the moment was empty save for some sad looking trees that looked like weeping willows. What Sarafina wanted to know was where on earth did he get those containers. They sounded sturdy and, thanks to Komatsu interacting with them so much, were in different sizes and the best part was that they had a strap so that one found easily carry them.