To Kill or Not Kill Dumbledore, That's the Question

Start from the beginning

As the ride went on, both wild and crazy, Harry noticed the paper in the bus ushers hand. On the front page was printed "Sirius Black Escapes Azkaban" in bold letters. Underneath was a man who looked tattered and screaming. The usher noticed and told a little about Sirius Black. This man was more realistic than anyone else. He knew Harry wouldn't know about the man! So as the story goes...

Sirius Black was close to his parents. He betrayed his parents and gave up the location to their hideaway, a small home in Godric's Hallow and Dumbledore's childhood home. He than later after that went and succeeded in killing Peter Pettigrew and some muggles with him, leaving only Peter's finger behind. He was sent to Azkaban without trial, even though should have had his trial later but never did.

Bloody hell!

The information was hard to swallow. How close was he to his parents? Oh if he were not a traitor it would be so easy to learn about his parents.

It was a fast but uncomfortable ride. Harry stayed at the Leaky Cauldron where the Minister of Magic paid him a visit. Apparently they sensed magic in in his direction and let him know that, as well as they counted it as Accidental Magic. Harry saw this visit as..well it was a waste of time for the Minister. He really wished he'd gotten a letter instead.

Harry received a gift from Ginny with a letter, apologizing for not getting it to him sooner. It was his favorite wizard candy. Apparently she had earned enough to get it for him. By earn, Harry could guess, was beg her father to help pay for it despite their technically poor wealth. Harry had greatly appreciated it and sent her a thank you through owl. Hermione had sent book called Dark VS Light Wars of the Wizarding World. The book held details of Morgan le Fay and Merlin's battles and conflicts and tellings of Grindelwald's reign of terror. There was actually a lot of Dark VS Light conflicts and often the grey or neutral Witches and Wizards suffered for it. Following was this year's letter.

Dear Harry,
I apologize I couldn't send these sooner! I was only able to get them an hour ago from when I started writing this letter. They're your birthday present. Hopefully next year I'm not late to say Happy Birthday! I hope your summer has been well. Mine has been exhausting, I'm not used to vacations but this felt more like school than school feels like school. Harry, have you received your letter yet? Fred, George, Ron, and my own letter just arrived. Hope you're not stuck in any classes with my brother Ron, he acts so entitled you know. I'll meet you and Hermione at the train station, so I can tell you if you've met foul luck.
Your Friend, Ginny

Harry laughed. Yes, he hated her brother but it seems Ginny doesn't like him much either. He expected Hermione to not write a letter because she told him of her gift arriving soon through the telepathic bond. Now for that school letter...

Dear Mr Potter, Please note that the new school year will begin on September the first. The Hogwarts Express will leave from King's Cross Station, platform nine and three-quarters, at eleven o'clock.
Third-years are permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade at certain weekends. Please give the enclosed permission form to your parent or guardian to sign.
A list of books for next year is enclosed.
Yours sincerely,
Professor M. McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Harry sighed. Whatever 'Hogsmeade' was he wasn't going now, that's for sure. He looked at the enclosed list of books and then just got a piece of parchment and wrote back to Ginny. Once he was done he gave the owl, who was very odd really, a small snack and off he went with the letter. He picked up the book for awhile until he got a knock on his door and a mind message:
Hello.

He went up to the door and there she was, Hermione.

"I take it, you're ready?" He asked. She nodded. "Yes. Afterwards we can get our school things." Harry nodded and let out a deep breath. "I'll get some shoes on and I'll grab my book list." He quickly pocketed the list and stuffed his feet in his old and worn shoes before heading out with Hermione. She noted his skin tone has paled since she last seen him. Then it really began to bother her as she noticed his glasses were not on and before questioning him she looked through his memory, updating herself on what she had missed. Oh. An inheritance must be truly powerful.