A note to you

Wow. What a fucking ride.

I was just like "hm, why don't I fuck around and make an Instagram story?"

And holy hell, I did not expect THIS

Thank you for reading, thank you for all your feedback and your kind words. This story wouldn't have been the same without you guys.

This story was all about acceptance. I began writing it during the hardest stages in my life, which was when I was so deep in the closet that I found fucking Narnia.

Since then, I've come it to my family. This story was kind of always my vent even though it wasn't about me. Yeah, I'm not accepted by everyone, but I am still loved by the ones that matter most.

This story kind of represented what was happening to me in this past year, and I'm glad you guys were here for it.

Be unapologetically you, no matter what someone has to say. Yeah, this book is fun and goofy, but it also is all about being who you are.

You are valid, loved, and perfect just the way you are.

In the words of Jessie Paege, your self worth is not based on the opinion of others.

That's all I had to say. Love who want to love, live how you want to live.

I love you guys, thanks for sticking with me throughout this

I hope you enjoyed PASS IT ON

-audrey