Chapter 24: Catalaya's POV

I wake up to his lips on mine. I smile and kiss him back, "Mmmm good evenin beautiful."

"Good evening handsome. Where's Sky?"

"Uncles took her out for dinner and laser tag."

"Aww that's sweet." I say mid yawn.

"Mhmm. You know what else is sweet baby mama?"

I roll my eyes, "I'm not ya baby mama."

"You always will be."

"Whatever bighead. What else is sweet?"

"Come follow me." He says moving away from the bed. I get up and follow him into the bathroom and smile seeing that he filled the tub with bubbles and my milk bath and beside the tub are two wine glasses filled with rosé. Next to them are a bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate. There are candles all around the bathroom and soft R&B oldies playing from his Bluetooth speakers. I smile and turn to him, "What made you do all this? I know I only asked-"

"For a bath. I know but I thought we needed some real alone time." I bite my lip and get up on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me," He whispers. "Not till I make you cum." He says lowly. When he speaks like that a chill runs up my spine. I take off my shirt and his shorts. He takes off his black sweats and I stare at him.

"You were just freely letting it hang? No boxers?" He nods and I chuckle, "no wonder."

"You shouldn't even be talkin. You always not wearin no damn panties or bra."

"That's different." I say shrugging and getting into the oversized tub. He smacks my ass and I turn back and stare at him. My eyes slowly trail down to his thick long dick. My pussy tingles and I lick my lips as I sit down.

"Stop starin at it like that."

I chuckle and blush a little, "sorry."

"You hungry I know but how bout we eat some strawberries first." He says as he sits down and pulls me onto his lap. My legs straddle his waist and my pussy rubs up against his dick. He clears his throat and stares up at me.

"You know I love you right?"

I nod as I reach across him to retrieve a strawberry from the bowl. I bite into the strawberry and close my eyes. I feel him get a bit harder. He grabs my butt hard and spreads my lips. I moan as he begins to kiss and suck on my neck.

"I do wanna marry you one day." I say as I sip on my glass of rosé. He stops sucking on my neck and looks at me.

"Wh-what made you change ya mind?"

"Last night. This morning. Right now. I wish that I could give you children. I wish I could give you everything. But I realize that all you really want is me." I smirk, "Well me and my pussy that is." He chuckles  before kissing me and running his hands all over my body. I grind on him, my pussy getting wetter. I stare into his eyes for a few sends before kissing his lips.

"You beautiful you know that right?" I look down. "Cat."

"Can we not do this now." I sigh.

"Nah. Cuz I need you to understand that ta me you're beautiful. Don't matter that you got a stomach we all got one."

"You have a fucking six pack and you workout almost every day. So don't feed me that bullshit."

"That's cuz I like doin that shit plus I wanna be physically strong so I can do things like pick you up when I wanna fuck you up against a wall just to see you take this dick. Or if I wanna eat ya pussy while carrying you on my shoulders then fuck imma do that shit. Plus I gotta be able to protect my family with more than just a fuckin gun. Ion do it just to look good I do it for more than that baby girl. You on the otha hand you don't gotta do nothin unless you want to. Othawise you beautiful just the way you are."