Chapter 6

Boy...did a week pass by quickly. Yoongi was getting so nervous about the situation and so was Hobi, but a different kind of nervous. He was nervous about the fact that maybe Yoongi would never see him as anything else as they raise this child together. He was worried he would never get past the friendzone during all this. He'd just have to wait and see.

It was about eight in the morning when the guys heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!!!," Jin said happily, racing to the door only to be greeted by the GOT7 members. "Hey guys! C'mon in!"

All seven waved to the others, bowing towards Jin as they all walked inside. The rest of bangtan greeted everyone, starting up conversations, and asking each other how they were doing. Soon, Jaebum caught Yoongi's eye. Yoongi gave him one of those looks that motioned Jaebum towards him.

"So, I'm guessing you guys are here to drop off the supplies, and the kid," Yoongi said bluntly as Jaebum gave him a nod.

"Yeah, Jackson's holding him right now," Jaebum said with a huge grin. "You can finally meet your child, and his name is Kimoon!"

Hoseok immediately popped up behind Jaebum with a big smile, "Aw, that sounds like a cute name! Did you guys come up with that name for him?"

Jaebum shook his head, "There was a box next to him when he was left at our place, and inside it had some of his supplies, with the box having For Kimoon written on the front."

Yoongi had a look of thought on his face, "What kind of person would leave their poor newborn child out in the cold only for Jaebum and whatever his name is to find him...?"

"Uh, Yoongi?," Jaebum asked, having Yoongi snap out of his thoughts. "You okay?"

"Oh, um, yeah! Totally fine!," Yoongi said with a nervous laugh.

"Oh, well me and the rest of the guys are gonna bring everything in," Jaebum smiled. "Jackson's gonna hand Kimoon over to you now, okay?"

Yoongi gulped at the thought of holding his own son for the first time, "U-Um...okay..."

"Great! Jackson, c'mon!," Jaebum yelled behind him as Jackson rushed with caution towards Yoongi.

"Well, here's your son!," Jackson said with a cheeky grin, handing Kimoon over to Yoongi. "We'll be unloading everything into your room, Yoongi. That is, if that's how you still want everything."

Yoongi nodded as he was so hypnotized staring down at his son, who was sleeping soundly in his arms, "Oh, uh, yeah. His stuff is still going into my room, so just put everything in there."

"Alright! If you need anything, you'll know where to find us," Jackson smiled.

"Oh, can we help too?," Namjoon asked the boy as the other four nodded in agreement.

"Of course!," Mark said as he popped out from behind Jackson, carrying a box of baby items. "We need all the help we can get!"

With that, everyone but Hoseok and Yoongi rushed out to help unload the boxes. Yoongi just couldn't take his eyes off of Kimoon, the baby's soft, brown hair a nice touch against Yoongi's chest. His little snores and quiet breathing were absolutely hypnotizing to Yoongi, Hoseok looking down at the two with love and softness in his eyes.

Hoseok giggled, "You sure are in love with your son already, huh Yoongi?"

Yoongi chuckled, rocking the baby in his arms, "Yeah, I guess I am, Hoseok."

They both shared a good laugh, until Yoongi saw Jaebum and Jinyoung walk in, helping each other carry a box to the room.

It left a huge pit in Yoongi's heart...

He didn't like it...

Not. One. Bit.

Once the two dropped the box off, Jaebum took Jinyoung's hand and gave him a peck on the cheek, making Jinyoung giggle. Yoongi gave them a death glare, but also feeling upset inside as he remembered when he used to do that with Jaebum. As Yoongi was still lost in his memories, he didn't realize Jinyoung was looking at him with a face of guilt, sheepishly following Jaebum out to grab more things. Hoseok caught onto what had happened, having his heart ache a little.

"Um...Yoongi?," Hoseok finally asked as Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts once more. "Did you...um...see what...happened...?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, Jaebum and whatever-his-name-is being all lovey dovey..."

Hoseok felt a bit queasy, he remembered how he used to act like Yoongi whenever he would see him and Jaebum together...

-A few years ago-

"Aww, they're a cute couple, aren't they, Taehyung?," Namjoon asked the maknae next to him.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, I didn't expect for Yoongi and Jaebum to be such a great couple. They get along and work together so well! They're just so happy together!"

Jimin chuckled, "Well, hopefully we'll all have the luck to find someone who will work as well with us as Jaebum and Yoongi do, right Hoseok?"

But Hoseok didn't answer, only glaring at the mushy couple across from them. He was jealous, angry, and sad. He wanted Yoongi to be his, not Jaebum's.

"Hoseok?," Jimin asked. "Are you okay? You seem a bit angry."

Hoseok didn't take his eyes off of the couple as he snickered, "Why would I be angry when I'm looking at the fucking BEST couple there is in the entire universe! I would be such an ass if I said they weren't meant to be, but Yoongi and Jaedum or whatever-his-name-is, deserve to be together forever, right?!?!"

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin stared at Hoseok, shocked at his sarcastic reply.

"Dude, what the hell has gotten into you?!," Taehyung asked with a very confused look.

"Yeah, this isn't like you, Hobi!," Namjoon added.

"Totally not you, Hoseok!," Jimin said. "Is there something you need to tell us?"

Hoseok's face turned beet red, embarrassed of his actions. The other three just stared, awaiting a reply. He didn't feel like he was in a right state of mind, his jealousy taking the best of him. Hoseok didn't want to admit anything at that moment, but soon he told Jin and Jimin about his situation, and to this day both of them are the only ones that know.

He still won't give up, though...

"Yoongi...," Hoseok gulped, his Hyung looking up at him. "You're...you're jealous...aren't you?"

Yoongi jumped a bit out of surprise, "W-What makes y-you say that, H-Hobi?!"

Hobi chuckled, staring down at his Hyung, "I've been in your place before...I know how you feel. I've done the same things you're doing right now, out of pure jealousy."

Yoongi stared at the boy with confusion, "R-Really...? W-Why did y-you act th-that way? Who m-made you act l-like this?"

Complete silence...for about two minutes...

"Someone close to me, and they still are to this day," Hoseok sighed. "Though I can't say who they are, I still like them. No...I LOVE them!"

Yoongi giggled, nudging the younger in the ribs, "Well then, how do you think that person will react when they figure out you're raising this child with me?"

Hoseok snickered, "I think they'll be VERY surprised."

Yoongi smiled at the younger, then looking down at his sleeping son...

Who could Hoseok possibly like...?

BoY did this chapter take something outta me XD hope y'all enjoy anyways oki bai now :3