Chapter 26 [FINAL CHAPTER]

It's been two years since that incident. Everything has certainly gotten better over the years.

Taehyung and Jungkook started dating a bit after the incident with Hyungwon.

Jin's dream finally came true as him and Namjoon adopted a four year-old girl about a year ago, her name's Yoori.

Kimoon came out of the hospital perfectly healthy, and hasn't been very sick ever since. He's also two years old now.

Hoseok and Yoongi also ended up adopting Jaesung, since Hyungwon could no longer care for him. Jaesung and Kimoon are brothers now!!

Jimin dances at Jaesung's school for charity events, since their schedules aren't as packed at the moment. He also started dating one of Hyungwon's bandmates, who actually is nice and loving. His name is Kihyun, and they're very happy together!!

Hoseok got in touch with Miyeon, and told her about the incident that happened with him and Hyungwon. Miyeon sometimes even visits to see how Jaesung's doing, but doesn't insist on taking him back, since it seems like Jaesung loves Hoseok and Yoongi.

Yoongi has also kept in touch with Jaebum, turns out him and Jinyoung are gonna get married soon!!

That also gave Yoongi a great idea.

---

"I'm gonna get you!!" Hoseok giggled as he ran after his two boys.

"You won't get me!" Jaesung laughed, running towards the bathroom. "C'mon, Kimoon!!"

Kimoon ran as fast as his little two year-old feet could take him, following Jaesung into the bathroom before Jaesung closed the door so that Hoseok couldn't get to them.

"Agh, they win again," Hoseok laughed, almost out of breath.

But then, the door to the bathroom swung open, Kimoon and Jaesung running out at the speed of light.

"C'mon, Daddy!!" Jaesung giggled. "Come chase us!!"

"Daddy!!" Kimoon cutely laughed as he ran behind his big brother.

Hoseok smirked and ran to get the boys. He finally grabbed the two by their shirts, and started to tickle them like crazy. The boys laughed uncontrollably, begging Hoseok to stop as their laugh boxes were about to explode.

"O-Okay, you win, Daddy!!" Jaesung squealed.

"D-Daddy wins!!" Kimoon laughed out loud.

Hoseok soon stopped tickling them, allowing the boys to catch their breath. He then brought the two into his arms, hugging them tightly.

"I love you both," Hoseok smiled, giving them a kiss on their cheeks.

"We love you, too, Daddy," the boys whispered.

Then, the three heard the door open behind them.

It was Yoongi.

"Daddy!!!" Kimoon and Jaesung squealed as they ran towards Yoongi for a big hug.

Yoongi crouched down and brought the boys into his arms, "Ah, hey boys."

Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi's forehead, "Hey baby, how was work with Namjoon?"

"It was good, Hobi," Yoongi smiled happily. "And...I've got something for you.."

"Oh? What's that?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, and pulled a little slip of paper out of his pocket.

"Here, open this."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the action, but nonetheless took the little slip of paper. It was folded neatly into the shape of a heart, which made Hoseok smile from ear to ear already. He opened it carefully, and his heart stopped at what he saw.

 He opened it carefully, and his heart stopped at what he saw

Thank you for letting me love you, Jung Hoseok. Now to ask what I've always wanted to ever since we started dating...Marry Me~?

Hoseok gasped, holding the note tightly as tears formed at his eyes.

Yoongi smiled brightly, "So, what do you say..?"

Hoseok threw himself onto Yoongi, crying into his shoulder out of joy.

"YES!! YES, MIN YOONGI!!! I WILL MARRY YOU!!! I WILL FUCKING MARRY YOU!!!" Hoseok exclaimed as he continued to cry out of joy.

Five months later...

"Hoseok look!" Yoongi exclaimed as he pointed out towards the window of their hotel room. "The fireworks started!!"

Hoseok and Yoongi had gotten married a week ago, and were now on their honeymoon in Jeju Island. They had stayed at a hotel to have time to themselves while Jaesung and Kimoon were back in Seoul with the rest of the gang.

"Oh cool!!" Hoseok smiled as he joined Yoongi near the window, watching the beautiful sparks of light fly through the air.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand, and held it tightly, pulling him closer. Hoseok blushed, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh, and you're welcome," Hoseok giggled.

"Wait, for what??" Yoongi asked, completely confused.

"For letting you love me."

So you went through a completely toxic relationship in your life, but don't dwell on it. If you close yourself out of the love life, you may miss out on great opportunities that could possibly save you from things like depression or anxiety. So instead of fearing the love of others, let them in. Let them love you.

thank you to the people that have stuck around for the end of this book, I really did enjoy writing this story, and it saddens me to see the end of it. but hopefully you guys will read my other books that i write in the future, so for those who do, thank you and I love you!!! <3 :)