Chapter 2

"C'mon, Hoseok!," Jin muttered as his pulled at the younger's hand. "It's been two weeks since you and Yoongi have spoken to each other! He couldn't possibly be mad at you anymore!!"

Hoseok groaned as he got out of bed, "Oh but he can, Jin. Yoongi doesn't want to see me ever again, he's probably still thinking about Jaebum. There's nothing I can do anymore..."

"That's not true, Hoseok!," Jin yelled. "I'm sure he misses talking to you, and he'll-"

But before Jin could finish his sentence, there was a knock at the door.

"Were you expecting anyone?," Jin asked Hobi with a softer tone of voice.

Hoseok shook his head, rubbing his eyes, and getting up to answer the door. When he opened the door, he froze.

"J-Jaebum...?"

---

"Hoseok's really upset about it, Yoongi," Jimin explained, giving his Hyung a weak hug. "He never meant to hurt you, he just-"

"Listen Jimin," Yoongi interrupted. "I haven't talked to him in two weeks, that should get the message across."

"But Yoongi!," Jimin argued. "Please understand that Hobi never meant to hurt you! All he was trying to do was put you in a lighter atmosphere! You see, he really li-"

Jimin was then interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in...," Yoongi muttered, the door opening slightly only to see Jin's head pop in.

"Um...sorry to disturb your talk, guys," Jin said sheepishly. "But um...Yoongi? Someone's here to see you..."

Yoongi groaned out of frustration as he followed Jin to the living room. Once they were there, Yoongi's heart sank at the sight of his ex. His eyes were swelling up with tears, but his insides boiling up with slight anger. Jin and Hoseok left the two alone to talk in private. Once they left, Yoongi had to get his emotions out.

"Jaebum...," Yoongi murmured. "Why the hell are you here...?"

Jaebum sighed deeply, "Look, I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now, but I got a problem."

Yoongi stared at him with deep anger, "Yeah, considering you went on to cheat on me with what's-his-face...Jinsung or some shit like that?"

A face of frustration rushed over Jaebum, "It's Jinyoung, stupid!! And I didn't cheat on you with him! I just...started dating him after we...broke up..."

"Oh, so you're saying it was fuckin' easy moving onto another guy, huh?," Yoongi growled. "That's just fantastic, Jaebum!! Very fantastic..."

"Listen, listen!!," Jaebum yelled. "I'm not here to talk about that! I'm here for something else!"

"Then what are you here for, and make it quick," Yoongi snapped. "I'm not in the mood."

Jaebum took a deep breath, "Listen, yesterday Jinyoung and I were working when we heard a knock at the door. He went to answer the door, and came back...with a child..."

Yoongi suddenly had a face of confusion with his eyes looking like they were about to fall out of his head, "W-What?"

Jaebum continued, "The child is a newborn, and we don't know who left the child at our doorstep. We told the rest of GOT7 and JYP, but...JYP said he didn't like the idea of having the child around and needed to find someone to care for it..."

"Hold up," Yoongi interrupted. "What does any of this have to do with me?"

Jaebum sighed, "That's what I was getting to. Back when we dated...you said you wanted to have a family with me in the future..." Jaebum's voice was cracking a bit and his eyes were glistening, "I honestly don't think I'm ready to be a father...nor is Jinyoung...so..."

Yoongi gulped, "So what you're saying is...you'd like me to care for this kid...?"

Jaebum nodded slowly, "That is...i-if you're up f-for it..."

"Jaebum, I can't take care of this kid..."

---

"I wonder how it's going," Jin sighed, staring at Hoseok with worry.

Hoseok shrugged, burying his face into one of his pillows. He was scared...worried...sick to his damn stomach. He had the urge to eavesdrop on Yoongi and Jaebum's conversation, but he knew better than to do that to his Hyung. After all, Yoongi was probably still mad at Hobi for what happened. What if they were talking about getting back together? Hoseok would lose his chance to win his crush's heart...again...

Hoseok sat up, his face still buried in his pillow as he cried softly, Jin rushing to his side.

"Hobi! What's wrong?! Why are you crying?!," Jin asked with a worried tone.

Hoseok sobbed and sobbed, "I-I don't w-want to l-lose him a-again, J-Jin! It hurts...it hurts s-so...m-much!!"

Jin hugged the boy tightly, "You won't lose him, Hobi. You never did, and you never will! I promise!"

"B-But what if h-he gets b-back together w-with J-Jaebum?," Hobi asked innocently as he cried into his Hyung's shoulder.

Jin gulped, not knowing how to answer the younger's question.

He gripped onto Hobi's hair, rubbing his back with comfort.

"It'll be okay, Hobi. I swear to you," Jin promised.