Chapter 5

Yoongi stood there with a stunned expression, "W-What...?"

"You heard me! Let me help you raise this child, please!!," Hobi begged, practically on his knees.

"W-Why would you want to?...," Yoongi asked bluntly.

"Because," Hobi said, now crying softly. "I feel like...I need to do this. I need to help you raise this kid! I just...d-don't know w-why..."

Yoongi just stared down at the boy, having a rush of guilt run down his back. He felt like maybe it was something he did that caused these actions from Hoseok. He felt like his anger towards the boy a few weeks ago was causing this...

"Hoseok," Yoongi started. "This child doesn't have to be your responsibility. It has to be mine. I can't drag you down into becoming a par-"

"Please Yoongi!!," Hoseok cried. "I want to raise this child with you, p-please!! I beg y-you!"

"B-But...why H-Hobi?," Yoongi stuttered.

"B-Because...I feel like I-I have t-to! I j-just have t-to make u-up for my actions a f-few weeks a-ago!," Hoseok stammered as he cried even harder.

"But Hobi...none of that was your fault! I promise you!," Yoongi said, kneeling down and hugging Hoseok tightly.

Hoseok stopped crying, hugging his Hyung back tightly. Being in Yoongi's embrace was such a good feeling, words couldn't describe it. Every hug he ever got from Yoongi, he treasured it dearly. He snuggled into Yoongi's neck, his heart calming down as well as his tears. Yoongi, being surprised by the boy's actions, took the boy's sweet gestures, and pet Hoseok's hair gently. Once he let go of Hobi, he realized his face was as red as a tomato.

"Um...Hobi? Are you okay?," Yoongi asked. "Your face is really red."

Hoseok immediately covered his face while giving Yoongi a thumbs-up to indicate he was fine. Yoongi couldn't help but smile, thinking the younger's actions were the most adorable thing in the world.

Ah, snap out of it, Yoongi! You couldn't possibly have these sort of feelings towards...someone as great...wonderful...and passionate as...Hoseok...

Yoongi mentally slapped the thought out of his mind, and put his attention back onto the younger, who was still covering his face. Yoongi finally smiled, removing Hobi's hands away from his face to stare deep into his eyes.

"So...you gonna help me raise this child, or what?," Yoongi chuckled with the younger looking at him with a face of shock.

"R-Really...?," Hobi asked with complete confusion.

Yoongi looked at the boy with complete kindness in his eyes, a soft smile on his face, "Of course, Hobi. Although I don't know why you want to do this, I'll allow you to help me raise this kid."

Hoseok's face immediately lit up with glee, hugging his Hyung tightly, and not wanting to let go.

"Thank you so much, Yoongi!!!," Hoseok squealed. "I won't let you down, I'll help you raise this kid forever!!!"

Yoongi, being touched by the younger's words, hugged him back tightly.

He was starting to see Hoseok in a whole new light...

OOOFF aren't I soft. This chapter made me uwu I dunno why, maybe because of the ending to this chapter idk but aNyWaYs hope ya enjoyed.