Woweeee

So. Um. Hi.
It's been a while, and if I'm still in ya library then HI!
I wrote Renovation Complication over two years ago... that's CRAZY.
In all honesty I just did it for a laff. I just wanted to have some fun with gifs and make characters and funny lil fluff things that weren't entirely cringe but sweet enough that I would never admit to writing any of it to anyone outside of my friend group...
and now... here we are. Wowee. I guess I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who supported and continues to support me - you rock. Majorly.
I don't know if you guys know this, but now that I'm kind of a big kid, I'm looking into the big wide world of actual publishers and writing as a career. Which means I've had to take myself a little more seriously which is kinda sad. I would love to share my stuff with you, but then it could be viewed as published etc etc. I actually did have a publishing deal, but recently it fell through because of some issues and whatnot but I promise to the lord I'll post (even if literally no one is hear to listen) if I do get a set in stone deal. My new works deal with a lot moreintense issues than Tori not being able to swim if ya feel me?

I also have a poetry book Doors To Nowhere out if you want to go to my website www.evahardrain.com and buy it!!!
TRIGGER WARNING: my poetry deals with A LOT of mental health issues including by not limited to; depression, anxiety, suicide, eating disorders, trauma, family issues.

DISCLAIMER that I still love Tori and Mason sooooooo much like don't be thinking I ain't dedicated to these folks after their stories left my hands. I miss writing Tori and I miss Mason being all sassy, I REALLY DOOOOOO. And even though I LOVE these characters, I cannot believe how far my character depth has come since these guys. Like, yes, I tried my best to make these guys lovable, but in doing that sometimes characters can lose their... real ness. Just saying I've written much deeper, more meaningful characters (and plots lollllll using the ol neighbours trope young Eva wowee) that I can't wait to get out into the world.

Oh yeah by the way, I'm Australian. And my name is Eva. Probably should have started with that.