FRINDZZZZZZZZZ

hi i'm back 5 years later eek. But anyways, since life has no meaning I'm starting a new and INTERACTIVE story called this didn't go as originally planned!

It's going to be a comedy adventure I don't even know, please go check it out because I'm really excited to work on this with you guys and put my creative writing skills to the test!!!!!!! 

So, essentially, I am not going to plan this story - you are. I am going to need as many people as possiblezzzz help to CREATE SOMETHING WEIRD AND WONDERFUL. Seriously. I'm going to try to write whatever the fuck you want me to write. Let's make it exciting. 

The setup for this story is essentially a how did we get here???? scenario as follows:

Mary-Lin's parents knew for a fact that Mary-Lin was in her bedroom, practicing the cello just like she had done every night after dinner for the past four years. There was absolutely no chance that she was, say, on a sinking row boat in Guam with her arch enemy, trying desperately to patch up a fountaining leak-caused-by-gunshot with one and a half tampons, a soy candle, and an expired can of dry shampoo. Except that she was.

GO COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE LITERALLY ANYTHING I'M SO EXCITED TEST ME BISHESSSSSSS