Forty-Five

[December 16, 2018]

"Hi beautiful." The red headed boy said as he saw you coming downstairs, hands on Jungkook's arms and a girl with blonde hair following behind the two of you.

"Hi." You said as you tucked your hair behind your ears.

You were acting coy and Taehyung thinks its cute as he smile at you. Jungkook hands you to Taehyung and the red headed boy put his hand on your waist.

Taehyung's smile grew wide as he stare at your face. You look beautiful, his my kept repeating. Was he going crazy? He wouldn't know.

"You look perfect together." Lisa mumbled as she smiled at the both of you, hands clasped together and on her chest.

"Thank you for everything Lisa. And you too, Jungkook. Hope the best for you two." The boy beside you said as he looked at the couple in front of you.

"Take care of her." Jungkook said and you heard him sniff then a slap followed that came from Lisa.

You laughed, "Jungkook don't cry. I'll come home safe and sound, okay?" You assure him and he nods, still sniffing. His eyes and nose getting red as tears form on the corners of his eyes.

Taehyung nods at Jungkook and the latter does the same. Then his wailing came in, he threw his hand over to Lisa, face buried on her neck.

"Go. You have to go. You'll be late, I'll take care of this baby right here." Lisa said as her face crumpled, feeling her top getting wet of Jungkook's saliva and tears.

Taehyung guides you in his car, putting on your seatbelt before he hop in and drive off.

"Where are we going?" You asked the red headed boy.

"Its a secret." He giggled as he threw you a glance.

"Even if you keep it a secret, I won't even see it when we get there." You said as you crinkle your nose.

"You're cute." He blurted out and you blush.

"Thank you." You said shyly.

"Don't worry, I'll describe it to you so that you can imagine it." He said as he reached for your hand then he squeezes it.

Taehyung stopped on a fancy restaurant. Chandeliers hang on the ceiling, red curtains hang on the windows and the gold theme surfaces above all. That is how Taehyung described it.

Soothing music came from a band not far away from you, the ambiance was really calming and you smell food.

"Do you imagine it?" He asked you as he pulled a chair for you.

You nod, "This must be expensive." You mumbled and Taehyung chuckled.

"I'd spend every penny I have just for you." He said as he sat down next to you.

Your ordered food came not too long after you arrive and Taehyung took the lead of slicing your steak. There was silence in between you, just the music from the violin was heard.

You didn't know that he was growing nervous, just like you. Because the time that he reached your house, you wanted so much to ask him so many things and your questions were quite embarassing. While him on the other hand, he was nervous of your thoughts. Was he doing this whole dating thing right?

You couldn't hold back anymore, "Taehyung, are we dating?" You asked him with innocent voice and he dropped the utensils.

He looked at you and he saw your lost expression, "Yes. Yes, we are Y/n." He gulps.

"Oh." That was the only thing you could say as your cheeks grew hot.

"Am I doing it right?" He asked you.

"You are doing great, Kim Taehyung." You grin at him and he relaxes.

You ate your steak with him, you laugh as he told you how nervous he is and you admitted that you were too. He hands you a wine glass then makes you sip it.

"What is this? I don't like it." You said as you stuck your tounge out, disgust was written all over your voice as the slight bitterness run down your throat.

"Its a wine." He says as he chuckle.

"You enjoy drinking that?" You ask him.

"It goes well with the steak so yeah." He said and you made a disgusted sound and he only laughed at you once again.

Finally done, you stood up together then went back to his car. He drives again, his hand holding yours.

"Don't sleep on me." He mumbled. "We have one destination left."

"Where?" You asked him.

"Its a surprise." He said with a wide grin.

After 30 minutes of driving, Kim Taehyung pulled over. He gets out then he runs to your side, opening your door and unbuckling your seatbelt. He held your hand as he guided you.

The fresh smell of grass welcomes you as the cold air hits your face. You hear the sound of the leaves shaking on its branches.

"Okay, I want you to imagine this. We're here in an uphill land full of grass. The sky twinkles with stars sprawled across it, on the top of this land, sits a wooden dancefloor. Above it, hangs a wire with lighbulbs on it." He whispered to your ear.

"You're like a talking book." You commented and he chuckled.

"You're getting funnier and funnier day by day." He said as he lead you up the hill.

You both stop and you heard him step on a wood. He bends his body forward, lifting your hand with his.

"Will you dance with me tonight?" He asked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1.