Eleven

[October 15, 2018]

Ever since Taehyung said that being blind isn't something you should be ashamed of, you became confident a little bit. Just a little. You realized that is an issue that is common and reasonable.

After all, you didn't wish for this to happen to you nor dreamed of it happening.

That morning you had a small talk with your father. "Ah, my daughter is not wearing her shades anymore." Your father smiled at you.

And you smiled too at that, "Why is that? Are you dating someone now?" He teases and you laugh.

"No, Dad. Someone just told me that being blind is something I shouldn't be ashamed of. I don't want to hide my eyes anymore Dad." You explained and your smile widened when you remembered how sincere Kim Taehyung was.

"I like that. I have always loved your eyes, blind or not. I'll be expecting to meet that person who told you that." Your father tucks you hair behind your ear.

"I want you to have fun and create more memories." He said as he kiss the top of your head.

"What a nice person." Your father mumbled but you heard it and you couldn't agree more. In just a snap, every little bad thing you heard about that red headed boy changed.

Kim Taehyung isn't that bad afterall.

Jungkook and you were heading home when he forgot something inside the building, he looked at you, he can't go back inside with you since you were having a hard time walking and it would be faster if he doesn't bring you with him. And he sees the red headed boy going towards the exit, same posture, his gucci bag slung over his one shoulder, hands on his pocket and blank expression on, so he called out for Taehyung.

"Hey, Taehyung do me a solid." Taehyung stopped walking and you stiffened. After what he told you, you never met him again, and you were a bit flustered when you heard his name although what he said to you last time was just comforting.

Jungkook gulps, "Can you look after her for a sec? I need to go back and get something inside." Jungkook runs for the building after he pats Taehyung's shoulder.

Somehow, Taehyung earned Jungkook's trust when Jungkook knew how Taehyung defended you from your bullies and stopped the guy who was sexually harassing you.

The red headed boy stood next to you, his hand on the back of his head as he glance at you back and forth, you took off your shades, and he smiled to himself. He was a bit uncomfortable now, so he sits.

And you both sit there on a bench under a tree. "Signs of aging huh?" He jokes. And you laugh, a bit awkward.

Taehyung faces you excitedly when an idea pops up in his mind. "Hey." He starts.

"Would you like to come with me?" And you don't see it but it was the first time Taehyung smiled like that, his boxy smile appearing, bright and large.

"Where?" You ask shyly.

He leans forward and whisper this to your ear, "Its a secret. All you have to do is trust me."

"Are you up for it?" He says and you nod slowly as you remember what your father said earlier.

Taehyung grabs your hand and pulls you to run with him. You can't do anything but obey him as he took large steps. He said that all you have to do is trust him, so you trust him with all your heart and let him guide you, you don't doubt that he will put you in danger.

Taehyung stops when you reached the bus stop, you were both gasping for air but both had smiles plastered to your faces.

Taehyung's phone rings, he let go of your hand and fished his phone in his pocket.

"Kim Taehyung, I told you to look after her! Where is she now?" Taehyung put away the phone from his ear when he heard Jungkook's voice blasting over the speaker of his phone.

"Uhm, yeah. I'll kidnap her for now." Taehyung said coolly and you listened to their conversation.

"What? Where are you taking her? If something happens to her, Kim Taehyung you are so de-" Kim Taehyung doesn't let Jungkook finish his sentence as he ends the call right away.

You giggled. Nobody ever did that to Jungkook. You stiffened when you felt his hands again, it was a bit cold, opposite to your hands that are warm. His fingers were long and you knew his hand was bigger than yours as he engulfs your hand wholly.

You heard a vehicle coming towards you and you back away, your body moving closer to Taehyung's side.

"We'll ride that. Let's go." He says and you let him lead you. He first took the step in the bus as he guide you with both hands.

He let you sit down next to the window sit as he take the sit next to you, "And now, Madame, I welcome you to your first ever bus trip." Kim Taehyung said.