"Wait. The Weasley, Hermione and Hagrid sent your presents with mine last night." Harry says standing up. "Keep them here, I'll open them later when the Dursleys are busy," Rose says to Harry who nodded.

Rose entered the kitchen and saw all three Dursleys sitting around the kitchen table, watching a brand new television. Rose sat down next to Aunt Petunia, leaving Harry the spot that was between Dudley and Vernon. Rose helped herself to toast that was already made and turned towards the television. Just as Harry came downstairs following her example.

"The public is was warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hotline has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately." The news reporter says and showed a picture of a man, with shoulder length hair, that was extremely messy.

" The news reporter says and showed a picture of a man, with shoulder length hair, that was extremely messy

Rose looked closer at the plate he was holding and saw the words Azkaban Prison. She instantly knew that this man is a Wizard, but Harry doesn't seem to realize it.

"I better be off in a minute, Petunia. Marge's train gets in at ten." Uncle Vernon said and Rose instantly glanced up. "What?" Rose asked staring wide-eyed at her Aunt and Uncle. "Aunt Marge? She's not coming here is she?" Harry asked staring their aunt and uncle. 

Aunt Marge was not their real Aunt. She is Uncle Vernon's sister but they are forced to call her Aunt. And ever since Marge met Rose, she liked her, Rose did not know why, but the woman liked her. Which meant with her coming Rose needs to dress in heels and dresses, every day. That is what Marge expects of her. Not more not less.

"Marge will be here for a week, and while we're on the subject, we need to get a few things straight before I go and collect her."  Uncle Vernon turned towards Rose and Harry. Dudley turned away from the television, suddenly interested in Rose and Harry.

"Firstly, You will keep a civil tongue in your head, when you are talking to Marge."Vernon said looking at Harry, "All right, if she does when she's talking to me." Harry said, but Uncle Vernon pretended like he didn't hear him. "Secondly as Marge doesn't know about both your abnormalities, I don't want any funny stuff while she's here. You two behave yourselves." Vernon said and Rose nodded knowing she can't argue with them.

"I will if she does," Harry says and Rose shot him a glared. "And thirdly, we told Marge you attend St. Brutus's  Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys," Vernon looked at Harry then towards Rose, "We told her that you are in a girls school somewhere in France. Make something up if she asks." Vernon said and Rose nodded, but Harry protested.

"Well, I'm off. Girl Potter, change." Vernon says and stood up, grabbing his keys going out the door. Rose sighed as she stood up. She made a stop at Harry's room grabbing her presents and Hogwarts letter and walked into her room.

She sat on her bed and opened the Weasleys first. It was Ron and the twins that sent her something. Rose opened Ron's first. 

Dear Rose, I wasn't sure what to get you. I asked mum for help and since you like reading mum suggested a book. I bought it in Egypt from a muggle store, I saw you reading a similar book last year.     -Ron

Rose looked at the book and saw it was another edition of Goosebumps. She smiled and stood up putting it on the shelf with the others. Sitting back down on her bed she opened Fred and George's present to her. 

Rosie, sadly mum didn't allow us to send you a real life mummy but enjoy.  -- Gred and Feorge

Rose laughed at the names they wrote. She moved the wrapping paper out of the way and she came face to face with a minuter mummy. That actually moved... "Where am I going to hide this?" Rose muttered to herself as she sets the box aside, luckily the mummy couldn't climb out of the box, but now she had a way of scaring Dudley. The next was Hagrid. She picked up and it felt heavy. Rose opened the box, she was about to take the wrapping paper off, with the book on her lap when Harry walked in. "Don't!" He shouted and Rose stopped. "Why?" Rose asked. "Do you have a belt or anything that could tie something?" Harry asked and Rose took one of her scarves from her chair near her bed and handed it to Harry, who tied it over the wrapping paper before he tore the wrapping paper away from it. Rose saw a brown book. It had fur in it, with teeth and eyes like those of a spider. Harry left after he tied the book shut.

Rose looked at the book and picked up the letter from Hagrid. 

Rosalie, You will find this useful next year.  -- Hagrid.

Rose smiled, shaking her head. Only Hagrid would send them books that bite. Rose took up Hermione's present. She opened it and saw the letter on top. 

Dear Rose, Ron told me about the phone call. Luckily I didn't try to call earlier, but I hope everything is well.  I saw this in a Muggle shop over the last five weeks and thought of you. Hope to see you in Diagon Alley. -- Hermione

Rose smiled and looked at the present. It was a pair of white heels, but they weren't more than three inches high. They laced up and had lace on the sides.

Rose smiled and puts the shoes in her closet

Rose smiled and puts the shoes in her closet. Taking a mental note to write to Hermione, Ron, the twins and Hagrid. Rose stood in front of her closet. Knowing her Uncle was likely on his way with Marge.

Rose picked out a dress and paired it with a pair of heeled boots.

Rose finished just as she heard the car stopping in the driveway.