Pt.10 Truth, Lies, and Silver Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Besides, I'm more impressed by the guy who fought an Alpha Ursa with a White Beowulf playing it off like it wasn't anything."

"Actually, it's more like I'm trying to not freak out about the fact that it actually happened."Jaune had then let out a weak laugh.

"I wish I could have seen, Pyrrha said it was something out of a story. You've changed a lot since the first day when you were "Vomit Boy"." As Ruby said that I couldn't help, but chuckle as I looked down at my ice cream remembering the first day.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me...though technically i'm not the one who changed the most from day one."

they both then stopped talking causing me to look up as I realized they were both staring at me smiling.

"...What? I haven't changed that much."

"Well considering how the first day you were all " I have no plans of making friends" to " you're stuck with me" in a matter of months.' Juane teased.

"Aww, is that really what you said? That's so sweet. Does that mean I'm stuck with you too?" Ruby said teasing me as I felt my face go red.

"Look, I was in a different place when we first met, if you wanna blame someone blame yourselves. Your constant and unrelenting bombardment of friendship and understanding apparently began sticking and made me rethink what I wanted out of being here."

"Yes! High five for unrelenting  friendship!" Ruby yelled as she and Juane highfived  each other.

"You two are such dorks." I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe, but we're now your dorks, and your stuck with us since the first day I said high." Jaune said smiling.

"I'm never gonna live down saying that am I?"

"Nope." they said in unison causing me to sigh as I to hide a slight smile, finishing off my ice cream.

Well, let's hope it's a good change for the future." I say taking

"Speaking of change,"Ruby then said looking towards me," is Lana alright? it seems like we haven't seen her much lately."

  "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen her much either." Jaune agreed.

I sighed for a moment before finally speaking,

"I honestly Don't know...she's also been acting...different lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, ever since I was banished to my room and she did some solo missions, she came back as a whole different person. She doesn't look at me, she rarely talks to me, and the other day she wanted to talk after the sap gathering, but when I tried to talk to her she just left. Then I woke up today and she was already gone. It's just...worrying, I've been trying to call her all day, but to no results."

"Well I hope she's alright,"Ruby said,"when we were on the Bullhead, it seemed like she had something going on."

we then all stopped thinking before Jaune's Scroll started going off, as he looked at it he got up,

"Sorry to leave you guys, but I got to practice with Pyrraha, see you later?"

"Yep." Ruby said.

"Well I'm stuck with you so yea, later." At that, I waved him off as he headed on then as I turned to Ruby I said,"and then there were two."

"yep," she agreed,"do you wanna do something else? It's a free day today and I don't have any plans."

"Sure why not." I said as we both got up and headed around town.