Chapter 8 {Contest for King (2)}

I am truly sorry it took so long to update this book. I saw your comment's about me wanting to update and I did not forget about them. I lost motivation to do this story and high school has been a real pain, but luckily I have a longer break this weekend, which means that I can update! I will try to get 2 more chapters updated for all of my stories. I hope you enjoy this story and please comment down what you think!  Also if you have any story suggestions for this story, or another one of my stories please comment down your ideas! I am sorry that this chapter is shorter, the next will be longer, I promise and if it isn't then you guys can call me out on it and I will fix it. 

Words: 2029

Date: 11/3/18

The five inmates make there way down the gray hallway with a certain pink-haired inmate trailing behind them slowly. "Hey, is there any particular reason to why you are following me around because I thought we were having a contest here", Jyugo asks, irritation in his voice as he looks back at the shinobi. "It is the Shinobi way to act as shadows, you get it I'm shadowing", Tsukumo says, and at this Sakura shakes her head. "I think its rather that you don't know how to escape", the pink-haired female mutters under her breath but none of her cellmates seem to have heard her words. "Is this how you always escape, just following someone who can do all the hard work around", Jyugo says, not at all amused at this, the only reason he was doing this was to have the fake shinobi shut up, and maybe to prove that he was in fact the king of jail breaking and that the pink-haired beauty that is one of his cellmates is his queen.

"Hmph, Oh I can handle the hard parts, but I have no cause to show my advantages yet", Tsukumo says in a confident yet cocky manner. Releasing an annoyed puff of air, Jyugo just nods his head at the fake ninja and then looks behind him to see his other cellmates. "Fine, but why are you guys here?" he asks, also causing the male in front of him with pink hair to turn around as well and his eyes widen and blush as he looks at the only female in the group. Pushing past the others, Tsukumo reaches the gangster and kneels, one hand grabbing her hand, the other being placed on his heart. "My queen, I am so glad that you have joined us, you won't have a foolish king at your side for much longer", Tsukumo says excitedly, hearts in his eyes as he speak. In the back ground a certain group of inmates are fuming with jealousy, there is no way Sakura could belong to him, Sakura is mine they all think simultaneously in their heads. As the Shinobi goes to kiss Sakura's hand, instead of his lips meeting a hand, it meets a foot to the face! 

The blue-eyed female kicks him across the face to the other side of the wall, a large glare on her face. "I just want to see how things turn out, I belong to no one and I especially don't need a King when I can just rule by myself", in her fit of anger she crosses her arms, glaring harder(if that's even possible) at the group of males in front to her, who instead of cowering in fear of her glare like they usually do, instead are all blushing red. Sakura scowls at this in distaste thinking they are trying to hold in their laughter at something she did. "What the hell is so funny huh, spit it out?!" She yells at them, only causing the males to blush even more. "Nothing's funny it's just that your acting like a, what's the word for it?" Rock says, looking towards his friends for the answer to his question. "A tsundere, it's so Kawaii!" Nico says jumping on her for a hug and causing her friends to glare at him. "Hey, get off of her!" Uno exclaims, but before he can do anything to get Nico off her, the green-haired male is already on the ground, with a large aching lump on the side of his head. "I am not acting like a tsundere, now can we get back to the contest, that's the only reason I'm here!" Sakura yells at them, an embarrassed blush on her face.

                  Kind of like this