Chapter 4 {Breakdown of Tears}

The winner of the contest is.............................................................Honey!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, life and school have been so hard for me right now. But lucky I have finally updated but the chapter is a little shorter then the rest because I really wanted to update this story. Hope u enjoy and sorry if the characters are a little occ. You also get to see a new side of Sakura and I want to know what u think of this new side of her. I also want to give a shout out to the people who voted

Melody01101001

nightraid15

Maxalex25

Leenot98

Ace_Evermore

C42424242M

Animesaalover

mysticfox66

Prisandherbooks

Sapphire_Demon

UtsukushikiiNazo

Little_Miss_Uchiha

Kyrendemon

KarasuZetzubou

RikkyVong

Cupcakes4eves

Thank u all for voting!

Time has passed and yet Sakura's cellmates have not returned. She didn't want to admit it but it has grown boring without them there. Sakura continues to stare out the cell window, bars holding her back from escaping. The sun had began to set and yellow, orange and purple decorates the sky. It has been a while since she could just relax and she didn't like it. On the streets you always have to be aware of your surroundings and be alert. Yet here, there is nothing that could hurt her. Every day she could hear gunshots or screams sounding all over the streets accompanied by the rushing police sirens. However, here he only sound that she heard was either the guards walking by or her cellmates. The silence that surrounds and clouds the air is strange to her, never in her life has it ever been this quiet.

Suddenly a burning feeling pierces Sakura and she finds herself gripping her hip roughly. She bites on her lip and soon blood begins to leak out her mouth. Pain has crushingly taken over her body and she didn't know why. She has never felt this immense pain before in her life. She has been shot and stabbed but that is nothing compared to the pain she felt now. Sakura falls to her knees, her breathe become ragged. Though, she sheds no tears as the pain takes over her body. Tears were only a sign of weakness and that is not something a gang leader can have. Her vision begins to become blurry, though through her blurry vision she can make out crimson red staining her hands and hip.

She falls onto her back, no longer able to hold her body weight and black dots take over her vision. The sound of shouts pass through her ear and she then sees Hajime throwing in her four cellmates. He face shows anger and rage but it quickly changes as he sees the states she in. The others notice his stare and turn to where his eyes were focused. Shock falls upon all their faces and soon her cellmates rush over to her. Hajime pushes them out of the way and picks Sakura up bride style. Her hearing has now been reduced and she can now hear nothing. Her eyes have slowly closed shut and now she lays limp in Hajime's arms.