Chapter 3 {Isolated & Sorrowful}

Sorry it took long but chapter 3 is here. Since school has started back up for me I won't be able to update as much as I want to.  Also I recently reached 1K views!!!! I am so happy. I'm thinking about doing a face reveal. Comment down below if you think I should or not.

It is now the middle of the night and all the inmates in cell 13 lay asleep accept 1, Jyugo. He was staring at the night sky through the bars. His mind kept wondering about the Sakura. She is a mystery to him and he is curious about her. All the sudden a whimper catches his attention. He turns is head towards Sakura who is sleeping on the other end of the cell, away from the others. Her face holds discomfort as sweat drips down her forehead. She let out a few whimpers but the other inmates did not wake up.

"I'm sorry Jason",  Sakura mumbles in her sleep as tears streamed down her cheeks. Jyugo gets up from his futon and walks over to Sakura. He grabs ahold of her shoulder and starts to shake her a bit. Soon enough she is awake and is glaring at the black-haired male. "Why the hell did you wake me up", Sakura says as venom laces her voice. "You were whimpering in your sleep", Jyugo says as he looks at her in concern. Even though she may not like him or his friends and she is rude he could tell she is just misunderstood. "So,  that doesn't give you an excuse to wake me up", Sakura says as she continues to glare at the male beside her. 

Silence fills the air as they continue to stare at each other. Jyugo starts to wonder about this Jason. She mumbled his name in her sleep. He grows a little jealous at the thought of Sakura having a boyfriend. Soon curiosity over takes him and he asks "So, who's Jason", and once he spoke that name Sakura's face shows panic but it quickly goes back to a glare and a frown. "I don't know who you're talking about", Sakura says though truthfully, she is on the verge of tears as she thinks of the male from her past. "You mumbled his name in your sleep so you must know a Jason",  Jyugo says. His eyes meet with hers for a second making his heart skip a beat.

Jyugo knows he may not be good at anything but jail breaking but he knows when someone is upset and, by looking at her he could tell she is very upset. "Mind your one business, besides shouldn't you be asleep instead of bothering me", Sakura says. "Couldn't sleep", Jyugo simply replies which causes her to shake her head. "Sometimes I wonder how you even ended up in prison, you can't do anything", Sakura grumbles as she crosses her arms releasing a small sigh. "You know if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here for you", Jyugo says before going back to his futon.

As Sakura lays back down she begins to think of what Jyugo said to her. She never really had anybody to talk to on the streets. Most people were to selfish or ignorant to even acknowledge her. The only she could really talk to were members of her gang and Jason. As she starts to remember Jason she shakes her head repeatedly. She didn't want to think of him again, not after what happened. After a few minutes, she finally relaxes and shuts her eyes before going to sleep.

~The next day! ~

"Cell 13 wake up roll call", A deep voice says making Sakura stir and slowly open her eyes to blinding lights. She rubs her eyes a bit before looking at the direction form the wear the voice came. In front of the cell door is Hajime with a few papers in his hand. However, if you look very closely at Hajime you can see a very light blush on his face. Sakura releases a yawn causing Hajime's blush to intensify. "Roll call, no.69", "I'm here", Rock replies lazily getting up from his futon." You've got bed head, no.25", "Ha, ha, ha", Nico replies though still sleeping. Sakura shakes her head as she punches Nico in the head causing him to wake up. 

What was that for?", Nico asks as he pets the spot Sakura hit him at while pouting. "Your sleep laughing is very annoying", Sakura says as she glares at him but this one seemed to be shaper. Something was of about Sakura and though it is barely visible Nico can tell. "no.21", Hajime says as he looks at the pink-haired female. "Here", Sakura replies as she lets out a huff. Hajime would be one of the hardest obstacles to get by while escaping. Just by looking at him the female could tell he is very strong and would make a powerful addition to her gang, if only he wasn't a guard. "no.15" Hajime says but gets no reply. Sakura looks around the room and realizes that he gone. "Look around gorilla, he's not here", Sakura says as she lets out a small smirk but no one notices.