Chapter 13

"Thanks for driving me here." I thank josh.

"No problem. Sorry about Matt, he gets horny when he's drunk." Josh laughs a little and I cringe at his words which just make him laugh more.

I get out of the car and stumble a little. I've had three drinks, that's not many, but I have never drank before so my body isn't used to this.

"Do you need help?" He asks, not letting me answer as he gets out of the car and walks over to help me walk to the house.

"Thanks." I smile. I almost fall over my feet and he catches me.

"How many drinks did you have?" He asks. He has his arm under mine and wrapped around my waist to help me walk.

"Three." I laugh.

"Light weight." He teases and opens the door for me.

"Yeah, I never drank before." I inform him.

"I guessed." He smiles.

I catch myself staring at his tattoos and his eyes before he leaves.

"Thank you again." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck to hug him. The drink has still not faded.

He seems surprised by my hug, but doesn't hesitate to wrap his strong tattooed arms around my waist to hug me back. I take a deep breath in through my nose as his strong scent fills my nostrils.

"Good night, Charity." He smiles.

He pulls away and I find myself longing for more. I want to be high off his scent. I want to feel his warmth and strong arms against me. I want him to tell me that I'm beautiful.

But what I want doesn't matter. Its what I need that matters.

"Good night." I smile and close the door.

I think I'm going to try and start getting what I want. This time, it's not the alcohol talking.

•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*

I'm so sorry, I haven't posted or updated in a while! Hopefully all these chapters make up for it.

Xoxo