Chapter 12

When we walked into the club, I felt like I wasn't supposed to be wearing this. Kendall gave me a black tight dress, then ends at my mid thigh, and has a heart neckline. It has a sparkly gold waist band and lace gold trim on the bottom of the dress. It didn't flow, it was tight on my body and my boobs barley fit in the thing. She put messy curls in my hair, put light eyeliner and mascara on me, and let me borrow black heels that I can barley walk in.

"It's loud!" I yell over the music.

Kendall nods and smiles, "Lets go over to the VIP."

I nod, following close behind her ,because it was crowded. I am surprised I got in. My ID looks nothing like me. And my name is 'jaylana hiker'. It says I'm 21 and that my birthday is may 28th. My birthday is really June 6th. Today is the 28th, kendall said we can get more drinks if we tell them it's my birthday. So, I will just give her the drinks. I don't drink.

"Hey! You're here!" A blond girl yells, running up to Kendall smiling.

Kendall hugs her and laughs, "happy birthday, Britney!"

"Thank you!" She turns to me, "Who are you?"

"I'm charity." I smile, holding my hand out, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you!" Britney smiles and hugs me, ignoring my hand.

"Lookie who showed up." I know that voice. Who else says 'Lookie'?

"What do you want Jesse?" I ask.

Suddenly his eyes widen, "charity?"

I nod, "Who else would i be?"

"You looked like my ex. Sorry." He backs away, chugging the rest of whatever is in the glass.

"Leave, Jesse, who invited you anyways?" Britney asks, taking three shots from a tray from someone who passes.

"I'm going to go find Seth, be nice you three!" Kendall smiles.

"Wait! Let's toast first!" She grins and hands kendall and I each a shot.

"Okay," Kendall grins, "to a great drunken birthday!"

"I don't drink." I try to say before they drink.

"Just one for my birthday, please!" Britney begs and I give in.

"Okay, fine."

All three of us take the shots and I almost gag at the strong, burning liquid going down my throat. Kendall and Britney laugh and I know they have drank this before.

"Don't you like it?" Kendall asks.

"No. It's way to strong." I cringe at the after taste.

"Here, try this instead." Britney hands me a glass that has thick pink liquid in it.

I give in, knowing she will beg say "it's her birthday" again. I take it and sip it. The liquid is sweet tasting and tastes like strawberries. It doesn't burn like the last did and it is smooth going down my throat.

"It's good." I smile.

"Yay! Let's go up to the bar!" Britney grins and pulls me to the bar by my wrist while Kendall goes to find Seth.

"What would you like?" A male asks me, the bartender.

"I already have one, thanks though." I sip at my drink.

"I would like a shot of vodka and lemon, please." Britney smiles and bats her eyelashes.

I see his eyes travel down her shirt and then he looks up again, "On the house." He smiles.