TBD 2

Diary.

TAP TAP TAP TAP

I stopped playing the piano and turned my back and frowned as I looked at the door of the music room

"Tsk! Akala ko may tao." Shaking my head, I prepared to resume when my cellphone rang, breaking the silence.

Nana Sela calling...

"Yes, Nana?"

[ Nako, hija! Puntahan mo ang kapatid mo, ] she urgently advised.

I furrowed my brows at her words. "Why? What happened, Nana Sela?"

[ Napa-away nanaman. Tumawag dito ang principal, pero wala ang mommy at daddy mo pati na rin ang kuya mo. Baka magalit nanaman iyon. ]

I rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming on. "Okay, Nana Sela. I'll take care of it." With a sigh, I ended the call.

I had just returned from Thailand, and already my sister was causing trouble. Some people never learn. With a heavy heart, I grabbed my bag and made my way to the high school building.

---------

"Pasensiya na sa abala Miss Valeria. Your sister seems to have gotten into another trouble. And chaos ensued once again," the principal began, prompting me to raise an eyebrow at him before sitting down and meeting his gaze.

"How certain are you that my sister initiated the fight?" I asked when he couldn't provide a good response. My attention shifted to my sister, whose uniform was soaked with orange juice, and the girl next to her, mukhang espasol.

"I want to see the video of the fight between those two," I said firmly, pointing at my sister and the other girl.

"And if I find out my sister didn't start it and isn't to blame, there will be consequences for this place," I added seriously.

He gulped and turned pale, motioning for the guard to play the CCTV footage. As I observed the footage and confirmed that my sister wasn't responsible for the fight, I turned to the principal, who now appeared pale and frightened.

Unbelievable.

"I won't stand for you unjustly blaming my sister just because she's caused trouble for you before. You have no authority to do so; you're merely a principal, not that significant," I declared, knowing I could make his life miserable with a snap of my fingers.

He repeatedly apologized and bowed, but I ignored him, striding purposefully toward my sister's enemy. With each step I took towards her, I sensed her nervousness and fear.

She should be afraid of me. Because of her and my sister, my day had been ruined.

I smirked and poured water on her from the nearby pitcher. Gasps echoed from outside, and the principal sobbed as he stared at me, but I met his gaze without a trace of emotion.

"It's wrong to cross a Valeria, and you had no right to pour orange juice on my sister," I stated before swiftly exiting the principal's office, where murmurs about me and my sister filled the air.

"You're so cool, sis!" she exclaimed happily. I glanced at her and headed to the locker room, waiting for her to change. Once she was ready, I immediately grabbed her ear.

"Ouch! What are you doing, sis?" she protested, trying to free her ear from my grip.

"I just got back to the Philippines, and you're already causing chaos!" I scolded her, tightening my hold on her ear.

"I'm not the one who started it—ouch! Didn't you see the video?" I sighed deeply and released her ear, she rubbed her reddened ear.

"You should control your temper, Tiana."

"Where did you encounter the queen bee who didn't bark?"

"In hell," she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, sis. Kuya's taking forever to come home."

"Get yourself together, Tiana! We won't always be able to defend you. You're grown now, so you should know better. Remember that you're a Valeria. You shouldn't stoop to their level. You should match our peers' level. And I don't care if you're the queen bee at school. As long as you stay out of trouble."

"I can't always avoid that, sis. Thanks for the words of wisdom," she said emphatically.

Then she turned around, as if she was about to leave and winked at me.

"But I won't follow them. Next time, sis!"

"What the—TIANA SUZY VALERIA!" I shouted in annoyance. But she just laughed and dashed away. Annoyed, I checked my phone when it vibrated.

TIANA SUZY VALERIA:
By the way? Why is your bag open? Were you robbed?

My eyes widened, and I checked my bag hastily. Damn it! Yes! In my rush earlier, I hadn't noticed that I didn't close my bag properly. I immediately checked if anything was missing, and...

I nearly cried when I realized I lost my notebooks, but I almost died when I realized I lost my diary! I hurriedly returned to the music room, desperate to find my diary. As soon as I arrived, I immediately crouched down and scanned under the tables and chairs. I was practically pulling my hair out in frustration—imposible namang mapunta sa ilalim iyon ano iyon nag lakad? What should I do now?

Suddenly, it was like a light bulb lit up above my head.

CCTV!

I couldn't believe I was considering it, but I found myself staring at the guard's iMac. Was I being played? Did a dog really take my diary?

-------

On the other hand...

"Oh, Markie? What do you have there?" I crouched down and looked at what Markie had in his mouth.

A notebook?

I gently retrieved it from my dog's mouth, patting his head as he continued to bark excitedly.

"I've been looking for you. Where did you find it?" I examined the small notebook, raising an eyebrow as I flipped it open and read the inscription on the first page.

PROPERTY OF HANNAH DAERIEL VALERIA.

A Valeria? How did this end up with Markie? I was about to turn to the next page when someone called my name.

"Sir, Mr. President said to wait for him in the study." I nodded in acknowledgment.

Quickly, I tucked the small notebook behind my bag. Carrying Markie, I headed towards the car. Upon arriving at the palace, I was greeted warmly by the staff and escorted me to Dad's office habang iniwan ko sakanila si markie.

"Hey, Dad."