TBD 18

Kissed.

"Oh bakit ang tagal niyo bro?"

"Hay nako rex! Sobrang bagal niya mag drive nakakainis!" he looked at blade seriously.

Blade responded with a smirk.

Okay...

I really don't understand these guys, tsk.

"You're just so loud--ouch!"

"Huwag mo nga akong akbayan leche ka!"

"Hannah!"

"Oh, Merida? Why do you look pale?"

"What happened to you?" I angrily grabbed Blade and punched him.

"What did your friend do to Merida!?"

"Damn it! Not my hair! Fuck." I glared at him and then looked back at Merida.

"I... I..."

"Merida."

I shifted my gaze to the tall man with narrow eyes at the resort entrance. Is that T?

I gave him a hostile look. When Merida's grip tightened on my hand, I knew immediately what she wanted to convey.

"Blade palayasin mo iyang kaibigan mo. Kundi tatamaan ka talaga sa akin."

"What--" I looked at him seriously.

"Okay." He raised his hands in surrender. Then he talked to his friend, who was reluctant to leave. But when he saw Merida's face, he took a deep breath.

"Let's go inside," Rex invited me, and I nodded.

"Come on, Merida."

As we entered the resort, many greeted us, and I returned their smiles. When we sat down, Rex and I exchanged looks, and it seemed like he understood what I wanted to say.

"Just wait here. I'll get you some juice and food."

"Thanks, Rex." Then I shifted my gaze back to Merida.

"Now, tell me what happened."

"He..." Merida played with her fingers.

"He said he wants me back."

"And?"

"I..."

"Mahal mo pa ba?"

"No... I don't... know."

"Is he the Timothy you mentioned?"

"Yes... and..."

"And ayoko ng Makita pa siya." I could see the anger in her eyes.

"So I've decided to go with my mom's friend to Korea--"

"WHAT!?" I stood in shock.

Just because of that guy? She's leaving?

Maybe I should've pursued that Timothy earlier.

"Why?" Then I sat down again.

Thank goodness the music was loud, and nobody noticed my outburst, or I might see my face on the front page of newspapers and TV again.

"I... want to find myself. I want to pursue my dreams. I want the world to hear my songs. I want them to listen to my songs, Hannah... Actually, I declined the offer. Because I asked myself if I'm ready to leave everything for my dream?

But now I've thought about it. I want to forget Timothy, and I want to forget everything about him. I want to forgive and love myself. Because what I'm feeling isn't healthy anymore. I'm making the person who hurt me my world. So this time, I'll choose myself. I'll choose my happiness. I'll pursue my dreams that I had before Timothy came into my life. I'll do everything I want to do before he entered my world."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

Well... she seems to have made a decision and it seems irresistible. I feel sad for my friend. But there's nothing I can do because it's for her happiness.

I nodded and hugged her.

"Okay, if that's what makes you happy. I'll support you, Merida. ALWAYS."

I heard her sob as she hugged me back. "I'll miss you, Hannah."

I'll miss you too... So much.

"Here's the food and juice, ladies," Rex smiled at me, making me smile too. I mouthed "thank you" to him. He smiled and nodded.

"Oh, what's going on? Why are you hugging each other?"

"Zach, you're always ruining the moment," Rex looked at Zach in disbelief.

"What? I was just asking," Zach pouted as he sat on the couch.

"Ay nag tampo ang baby damulag? halikat hahalikan ka ni momma."

"Lumayo ka nga sa akin Nash! gusto mong halikan itong kamao ko?"

"Mwaaaaaaa."

"REX, HELP! Damn asshole, get away from me!" Zach yelled, disgusted.

We laughed and laughed while eating. Believe it or not, takot na takot si Zach sa bakla.

Napangiwi ako ng malasahan ang alak. Grabe ang tapang. Inabutan ako ni Nash ng lemon. Agad ko naman itong kinuha at sinipsip.

"Wait, now that I think about it, where's Blade? Where did he go?"
Natigil din ako sa pag subo ng pagkain at napatingin sa paligid.

Oo nga no?

"Baka may chicks?" Isipin ko palang naiirita na ako.

"Guys, I'll just go to the bathroom."

"Should I come with you?" Rex shouted because the music was already loud outside. There's a band playing by the pool.

"Are you okay? Are you having fun?" Rex asked.

"Yeah, I am. It's actually my first time."

"Really?" All the parties I've been to were all formal and because of my dad's business. I've never been to parties like this.

"Really," I replied and looked around.

Wow. Nash's resort is really beautiful

"Do you want to go out?" he asked, and I quickly nodded. And wow...

I didn't expect this many people to come to the party. I glanced at my phone. It's already 10:30 pm. They're partying until morning while I used to study until dawn.

"Well, do you wanna dance?" I laughed as I accepted Rex's hand, and we joined the crowd to dance.

I'm breaking in,
shaping up,
then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow

"Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Welcome to the new age, to the new age!" I jumped while singing.

Wow. I've never felt this happy. I'm so joyful!

Rex and I laughed as we danced. His grip around my waist tightened.

"Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, LET'S DANCE!!!!" I headbanged. I'm already getting a buzz from the booze.

"That's my girl," he said, touching my cheek.

And the next thing I knew we were kissing..