TBD 30

Date.

I woke up early because it's Saturday, the weekend, and just like Blade and I planned, we're meeting at the mall. I don't want him to come here because he might get interviewed by Grandmere, and I don't want them to find out that I like him.

Yes, I've already accepted that I really like him. I don't know how or when it started, but I just know that hearts don't lie. The way my heart beats whenever he's around and when I'm with him already speaks volumes.

"Darn! What should I wear?"

I looked through my clothes, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through my veins. Finally, I settled on a cute yet casual outfit that I hoped would impress Blade without seeming like I was trying too hard.

I decided to go for a white, off-the-shoulder blouse paired with high-waisted jeans and my favorite sneakers. I added a delicate gold necklace and hoop earrings to complete the look, keeping it simple yet stylish. The outfit was comfortable enough for a day of walking around the mall but still had a touch of flair to impress Blade. As I glanced at myself in the mirror, I felt confident that I had chosen the perfect outfit for our day together.

With a quick glance in the mirror to ensure everything was just right, I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door, eager to meet Blade at the mall.

""Oh, got plans, Hannah?" I kissed Grandmere's cheeks as she ate breakfast.

"Yeah, Grandmere, hanging out with a friend."

"You mean Rex, right? He seems nice." I sighed.

"He is, Grandmere, but just a friend. At Hindi siya ang kasama ko mamaya. Where's Dad and Grandpere?"

"They're at the shooting range."

Heading to the mall, my mind raced with scenarios of our day. Spotting Blade waiting, his smile eased my nerves. Returning it, warmth spread through me. This was it, the moment I was waiting for.

As we strolled through the mall, I stole glances at Blade, admiring his effortless charm. Our conversation flowed, filled with laughter and shared interests.

With each moment, I fell deeper for Blade, his presence comforting. I wished time would slow, wanting to savor each moment.

"May pupuntahan pa tayo?" He smiled.

"Of course, today has to be special, you know." Then he started to drive.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" It was already 6 pm, and he was still driving.

"It's a surprise."

"Make sure na matutuwa ako ah!"

"Yes ma'am!" And that made us both laugh.

He parked and blindfolded me.

"What's this for?"

"Just wait." He guided me.

"Oh my gosh!" I felt sand beneath my feet.

As I walked, his hand was guiding me carefully. I felt a mix of excitement and curiosity as I walked, my heart racing with anticipation.

When Blade finally removed the blindfold, I gasped in surprise at the sight. The beach was lit up with candles, their soft glow casting a warm light over the sand. Fairy lights twinkled above us, creating a magical atmosphere.

My eyes sparkled with delight as Blade led me to a cozy blanket spread out on the sand. I couldn't believe he had planned such a romantic surprise for me.

"Blade, this is amazing!" I exclaimed, turning to him with a wide smile.

He grinned back at me. "I'm glad you like it, Hannah. I wanted tonight to be special."

"Alam mo ba? I had a diary before, but I lost it. When I was a kid, I wrote in it about wanting to go on a date at the beach." I happily told him, but he just smiled and looked away.

We both settled onto the blanket, the sound of the waves crashing in the background. Blade pulled out a bottle of champagne and two glasses, and we toasted to happiness as we sipped our drinks.

Blade then reached into a basket and brought out a selection of delicious cheeses and fruits for us to enjoy. We laughed and talked as we ate, our hearts full of joy.

"I can't believe you did all this," I was really overwhelmed with gratitude.

Blade shrugged, a playful glint in his eyes. "Anything for you, Hannah. You deserve the world."

As the sky turned a deep shade of pink and orange, Blade took my hand and led me to the water's edge. We danced together in the moonlight, the sound of our laughter mingling with the gentle lapping of the waves.

As we lay on the blanket, I snuggled close to Blade, feeling grateful for this beautiful moment we were sharing together. I knew that I would never forget this surprise romantic date on the beach, a memory I would cherish forever.

As the day drew to a close and we said our goodbyes, I couldn't shake the feeling of contentment that washed over me. Today had been everything I had hoped for and more, leaving me eagerly excited the next time I would see Blade again.