" For sure, Satin.. " I said passing the girls phone to Satin so she could take the picture. She took it without hesitating as she watched with a smile on her face. I love you man.

" Here you go. " Satin smiled passing back her phone and the girl squealed once again after looking at the picture.

" Make sure you tag me when you post that. " I said as she skipped off ranting about how ' Gins wasn't gonna believe this '. Satin burst out laughing as the leaned on my shoulder.

" Should I become accustomed to this? " she joked as we got the last of the things off the list and headed to checkout.

" No, be prepared for that times like 1700 cause I'm gonna be huge. " I boosted myself although I didn't really need the extra confidence in that aspect. I did know I was gonna be big. With a talent like mine and my work ethic it was inevitable. This is what I was made for and I was going to take it if anything else.

" Just don't get too huge for me. " Satin smirked as she looked back at me, dropping her eyes to my lower self while she pushed the basket of grocerys outside. She made a young nigga blush, it was crazy.

As we walked out to the car I froze up when I seen fluffy brown curls peeking over the top of the car beside mine. Geneva.

She grabbed a cart and started to head inside but stopped when she saw me and Satin. Her face went from shocked to sneaky in a matter of seconds. It was easy for her. She's a snake.

She giggled as we made it to our car and I was hoping and praying Satin was ignoring her how I was.

" Hey X. " she waved releasing the basket and coming to the driver's side of the car. Before she could get close enough Satin was already in front of me with her dark aura. I loved it.

" Get the fuck away from him. " Satin gritted as Geneva played shocked. She had a sarcastic frown on her face and her hand pressed against her chest.

" No worries babe, I had my fun with him already. I was just speaking. " she giggled again biting her lip as if the exchange was turning her on. No doubt she became aroused by being problematic. This is what she longed for. Negativity. To inflict pain.

" Don't speak to him bitch, he's good on you. " Satin snapped waving her hand for Geneva to get the fuck on. It was in her best interest. Satin wasn't one of those bitches she cat fought.

" It's cute that you're trying to play the big bad girlfriend while fucking other niggas while he's on tour whore. " Geneva cackled. My heart stopped as I blinked. Satin looked back at me flustered. She was embarrassed and the fire that reflected in my eyes from hers was nothing other than apparent. I stepped back as me and Satin never broke eye contact.

" Whoop her. " I said simply gesturing towards Geneva and Satin did just that. She cocked her fist back swiftly and punched Geneva so hard she locked up. Blood immediately squirted from her nose but that only encouraged Satin to go harder. She pieced her shit up as Geneva tried to get up from the ground. She latched on to her car handle trying to gain her balance again but Satin swung her back onto the ground, drilling her fists into Geneva's face.

Satin growled as she repeatedly beat Geneva's head into ground. " You fucking bitch! " She screamed and when tears visibly started running down her face I knew that was enough. I tried pulling her away but she'd only duck my hands and throw more punches. She kicked Geneva in the face making her head bounce off her car as she screamed. I grabbed Satin's arm tugging her away from the girl.